praise to BN Race Science

a big thanks to Brian for setting up my gsr. the handling is much improved and feels planted around the corners . highly recommend giving this guy a call or pm he’s B on forum

Thanks Jimbo, nice to meet you!

The GSR 600 is too soft for most riders out of the crate. There is limited adjustment available but as you can see it can be fixed without splashing out on new boingers (technical word).:slight_smile:

I’ve had the same problem with the beastie, them bikes are well under-sprung in the front but B had worked his magic on her and now she handles perfect.

BTW Brian, I have been giving your nuber out to people, but I will defo need a few of your business cards to hand out lol :smiley:

[quote]
cheekychick (09/02/2012)

I’ve had the same problem with the beastie, them bikes are well under-sprung in the front but B had worked his magic on her and now she handles perfect.

BTW Brian, I have been giving your nuber out to people, but I will defo need a few of your business cards to hand out lol :D[/quote

Ah that’s why there’s been no calls:P If ever you’re passing the workshop, give me a buzz and I’ll put the kettle on and sort out some cards, thanks!

Ooops, a typo lol but still, I keep recommending you mainly to my work colleagues and yes once the weather gets better i shall be paying you a visit at your workshop again with my other bike, and some tasty biscwits in my bag :wink: She’s been misbehaving (doesn’t handle very nice)but right now she is tucked away :smiley:

Don’t worry, I’ll look after her, probably needs a bit of TLC, bit like most girls eh?:slight_smile:

She gets lots of TLC from me but on top of that she needs some tweaking lol:D

We agree, B is an expert tweaker :wink:

Thank you Mr and Mr Jets and for taking the kidney punches;) :slight_smile: I knew Mrs J would enjoy my tweaking in the end:D