Praise: Scorch for filling my hole

A big thank you to Tim for stepping up, being a man and dedicating 24 hours to filling my hole. Then for spraying it (and the surrounding area), polishing it and waxing it :smiley:

I dropped the Daytona back in January (shock) and much to my surprise the left front indicator went straight through the panel and left a ragged hole. As soon as I informed Tim of my predicament, he was only too happy to fill it for me! :stuck_out_tongue:

So in super quick time, Tim had the hole plastic welded then came the fun part; spraying the panel. Since my bike is a Triumph, colour codes and instructions for the paint work is not necessary… After getting the paint the next problem Tim encountered was the spraying part…since we had a particularly bad cold snap, the paint had frozen with the courier overnight, defrosted and gone into a wonderful gloupy solution only noticable when spraying commenced, much to Tims dismay.

What would have been a couple of hours turned into around 24, but I’m fairly certain Tim could have anticipated this because he was dealing with a Triumph.

The finished result? A shiney pretty panel without a hole, not as much fun as when it did have the hole but it looks a whole load better!

Pictures of my empty hole and brand spanking filled one to follow shortly :slight_smile:

Thanks again Tim for doing a banging job of my hole :smiley:

I was going to reply with innuendo, but it seems that you’ve taken all the good ones already.

Well done,
I think you have covered/ filled all aspects of the hole!

Sounds like Tim is very good with his hands!

Also, 24 hours sounds like a long time. I would’ve done it in about 5 seconds!

have you cleaned your sprocket yet :smiley:

I with Tim on this, sounds like you would have waxed then sprayed it

Shock, Tim does rims as well!!!

I’d need some lube for that.

Tim rims? Right then that’s my weekend sorted! :smiley:

Hahaha :laugh: you crack me up girl.

I’m reminded of those restaurant reviews - like this one:

“When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn’t really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it’s a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won’t let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!”

Bwhahaha that’s quality!

I was contracting a couple of months ago when one of the guys said he was going to take his girlfriend up the Shard and propose to her… I had to leave the office, couldn’t stop laughing.

^^^ well done guys :laugh: :laugh: