Praise - Motolegends

Mainly an online business, but if you are so inclined it’s worth a run out to their warehouse just south of Guildford. Very friendly and informed staff, take all the time you want and have a brew on the house. I went back recently to add a pair of trousers to the Halvarssons jacket I brought, and whilst there mentioned that there was a minor but relatively unimportant defect on the jacket. After Sales guy immediately appeared, and the resolution to the problem was fantastic. Motolegends have customer service to a T.

Any particular reason you are not sharing the resolution with us?

Just don’t take Ricky & Aceman with you when you visit

Just don't take Ricky & Aceman with you when you visit Jetstream
:0

Any particular reason you are not sharing the resolution with us? brains_t

Sorry, detail is that they promptly arranged for repair at a local business to me. I’ll be getting the hiviz zip sorted out at my convenience at no cost.

I’ve not idea what Ricky and Aceman did there, but I did have to wait a few moments before the security on the door was released…

They did nuffink.
But - the first time we went (on our own) we were treated like royalty, served coffee & bickies on a little tray etc …

Returning with those two we were hustled out & treated like shoplifters as soon as we had ordered our tank bag clip :frowning:

@ Jetstream - What on earth are you talking about?  I’ve been down there twice, and both times, I was treated well.  Is there something I’ve forgotten?

Obviously there’s a no more than 3 delinquents at a time rule.