PRAISE: Mark at Mtec Motorcycles

Just before Christmas I had problems with my Bandit which just refused to start. Anyway at the start of the New Year I searched on here for positive comments for a mobile mechanic and one name kept coming up time and again, Mark at Mtec, so I duly gave him a ring. He came that afternoon and spent 2 hours in freezing weather and fading light trying to diagnose the problem - how his hands didn’t drop off I’ll never know. He didn’t fix it then but came back after all the shitty weather at no extra call out cost and finally got her sorted out and running sweetly.

Unfortunately, last Saturday morning, and before I could get her back out on the road, a bloody dustcart reversed into my bike (in a parking bay!) causing it to topple over, smashing the two indicators and snapping the gear lever. :angry: Anyway another phone call to Mark ensued and to cut the story short he came yesterday and sorted me out again and finally this morning I’ve managed to get back out on the road after nearly a 5-week break.

As I found out with my search, Mark comes highly recommended and I can only fully endorse that. His hourly rate is very reasonable as is his call out cost, he’s really friendly and patiently answered even my dumbest questions! In short I know that his number will be the first I call whenever I need any work done on my bike. He’s based in Croydon and his phone number is 07880 578236 - give him a call, you won’t be disappointed. :cool:

It’s great to know there are people that can be trusted to do a proper job at a fair price. Thanks for posting.