Praise: FBPaul at Hein Gerike, Stockwell

Needed to get something from HG, but as many know I’m rather incapacitated at the moment. Having shopped there a few times, I have met Paul and knowing that he was a fellow LB’er felt comfortable in ringing up and finding out whether anyone at the shop lived close to, or passed by on their commute anywhere near my home and could drop the item off to me. Without hesitation, Paul immediately offered to do it, but explained they couldn’t accept payment over the phone. So he paid for the item himself (for me to reimburse when he arrived) and delivered the goods within a few hours of my call!

HG almost went down last year, but it’s this kind of gesture that clearly demonstrates why Stockwell were one of the few to survive. We’re lucky at LB to have so many friends within the trade who can go that extra mile when needed. So thanks to Paul for being such a top bloke :smiley:

Ay they are great lads there! True biker spirit rather than just people working in a shop that sells bike stuff

Helped me out immensely when my bike crashed by locking it up in their safe area for the night! :slight_smile:

I still haven’t been back to thank them personally in the store but that’s because I’m in Cheltenham for the time being till I recover 100% but will definitely paying the a visit!

YEAH THE GUYS IN MY LOCAL HG IN HANGAR LANE ARE ALSO DECENT GUYS. I AM SURE THAT FBPAUL IS TOO. :slight_smile:

<a id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl03_hypUsername onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” href=“http://londonbikers.com/forums/szymon”>szymon stop shouting lol

ally you are more then welcome

rofl awesome paul, welcome to the land of lower case :slight_smile:

Now we need to introduce you to “Mixed Case” sentences!

I get most of my stuff at the HG in Stockwell, they are all good lads down there.

a bit at a time <a id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl03_hypUsername onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” href=“http://londonbikers.com/forums/szymon”>szymon lol

i have never ventured into a hg store, ive got Ratty close to me in Romford, i should pop by and say hi, working in the trade i generally buy my stuff from work, staff discount n all that

yeh you bloody well should!!:smiley:

once it warms up i need a street triple test ride!

Do you recon Fireplace paul would of dropped it round if you wernt female ?
watch him he’s been done for stalking before :):smiley:

terry lol you are wrong i would have drop it to any lb

how are you terry?