Praise - Essential Rubber

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}Went to essential this morning for the first time based onall the recommendations on here. Needed a new front tyre for my sv.

I live in Croydon so this was quite a long way out of my way for a tyre change,however with so much positive feedback from everyone else and a late start atwork I thought why not.

I got lost on the way so my initial attempt to get there for 8:30 ended upbeing 9:30 and the car park was already pretty full of bikes so I braced myself to bespending the whole morning sat in a garage. On the contrary Mick took my bikestraight in and I was back on the road within 30 minutes.

This was perhaps the best customer service experience I have ever had in agarage be it car or motorbike. The tire was 5quid cheaper than I can even findonline, he fitted and balanced it for free and I asked him to check my rear alignmentand chain slack which he also did free of charge!!!

Despite the location I will be gettting my next set of tyres from these guys!

You can’t go wrong with essential mate.

They fix loads of small things and never expect anything in return… Well except for your custom the next time round.

Did you also get your 10% LB discount for the tyre?

I did mention that Id came on the reccomendation of LB’ers but not sure that was factored in to the cost, im not arsed either way i wasnt gonna moan after him doing a few other bits for free! he was happy to let me watch and give advice etc while he worked as well which was nice.

On a side note, my speedo drive rotor had smashed inside the wheel, its still working but only has one tooth left instead of the usual 4 haha, so if anyone has one for an sv650 k4 let me know! im suspecting the speedo will go any day now.

cheers.

Ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=speedo+drive+sv&_sacat=0&_odkw=speedo+drive+rotor+sv&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

nice one, i did look on there i litterally only need the little rotor thing with the teeth on though not the whole assembly although there cheap enough on ebay for the whole assembly i guess.

Yeah… £34 delivered you can’t complain.