PRAISE- BMW Motorad Park Lane

I recently purchased an 2012 S1000RR . The bike is really nice AND met all my expectations.

I had the bike for month or so and found a few teething problems . I phoned BMW motorad Park Lane and spoke to a gentlemen there by the name of Shanon.O.Donoghue . What an absolute gentleman. We discussed the teething issues over the phone and he said to bring the bike in as soon as possible and they will give the bike a health check and investigate the teething problems.
I let BMW know i didnt feel comfortable riding the bike so they collected the vehicle , gave me a courtesy vehicle and began the work.

all my teething problems were addressed . they even found separate issues i was unaware of and delt with them too. These guys really went that extra that extra mile and the service was outstanding to say the least. They had a chauffeur type service which collects you from the station with chilled perrier water waiting for you in the back seat. You get dropped off out side the entrance where I was greeted and bought a beverage of my choice . Shannon then went over the whole bike with me explaining what was done and he even took the time to show me how my alarm system worked.

I high recommend these guys… In particular… Shanon O.Donoghue.

PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE

Glad you like the bike, I like mine too after getting the suspension set-up properly by Brian.
It is a world of a difference from other showrooms, but I guess you pay for it in the end.

Have PM’d you.

good to see dealerships looking after their customers

Not always that expensive, a mate bought a F650 Sertao for £2000 under list with 500 miles on it from them…