PRAISE: Bike Stop, Stevenage

I meant to do this a few weeks ago but forgot, been buying from Bike Stop for a few months now, bought helmet, leathers, gloves, two pairs of boots, back protector etc, minor stuff too and they’re always very helpful, pleasant and take the time to serve you properly.

Had a problem with Sidi Rain boots leaking and a zip breaking on leathers, nothing major but all dealt with professionally and without any fuss.

Just a good place to buy stuff from, not the cheapest but with no hassle and staffed by genuine bikers with a passion for the stuff they sell, it’s a pleasant way to loose some cash :slight_smile:

They’re very close to the B656 Buntingford to Baldock road too :wink:

thats a great little road baldock 2 buntingford, then back again some nice sweepers and some tighter stuff :slight_smile:

I didn’t think you liked them scary twisty roads Steve;):D:D

;):smiley:

cobblers mate :slight_smile: if you ever venture out on ya bike the hexton road at night is manky but the buntingford one is fine lol

I know it very well Steve and no doubt will be up that way in the near future;)

You will no doubt hear me first:D

I live in Stevenage these days and use the place My opinion is top stuff, top staff, top attitude. Unfortunately top prices.

Pay for what you get…or…get what you pay for.

There’s always coffee on offer and they are very sociable with no pressure.

Top Stuff???Isn’t it all Dianese Stuff there?:w00t:

mostly yes :smiley: But they have a good range of helmets and they do a good leathers repair service - can even get letters or names put on them for you :wink: i would say they are great - very nice and sociable, helpful etc, but they are pricey.

if ya want any leather work done should pm wasp, top girl, good price too

I’m gonna get WASP to put “CHUNKY” across the ar$e of my leathers, just waiting for her to find a cow big enough:D

Lol theres a really nice bloke called Tim Churchill in the Thunderbikes at Bemsee that has “Chunky” on the back of his :slight_smile: Cant find a pick of the back of his carrera leathers but here he is in action - proof that its about the riding, not the weight :wink:

http://www.swaffs.co.uk/index.search.php?img=16

[quote]
powerpuffgirl (24/03/2008)

Lol theres a really nice bloke called Tim Churchill in the Thunderbikes at Bemsee that has “Chunky” on the back of his :slight_smile: Cant find a pick of the back of his carrera leathers but here he is in action - proof that its about the riding, not the weight :wink:http://www.swaffs.co.uk/index.search.php?img=16[/quote]I know WASP has alresady done a set of CHUNKY lettering so maybe he’s da man:cool::smiley:

this big enuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

FATCOW-EBSQ-EBAY-NDA-SMALL.jpg

I’m sure you could eat one of them Curtis:D

mmmm im sure i could, i’ve eaten a few cows in my life :w00t:

I bet:D

:wink: