Praise Aquote insurance

I know I know… We don’t normally praise insurance companies but yet again Aquote have given me the best quote and policy again!
Not only that but there customer service have been excellent throughout my stay.

I called them when I got rid of the bandit and explained what I wanted etc etc and they helped me look for a suitable bike within a good insurance price (they found me my sv) although it was a bucket of ****!
I then called them a few weeks back when I started looking for a new bike and they once again helped me look for a bike, however this time we were unsuccessful.

There customer service department closes at 8 and on 2 occasions I have been enquiring about certain bikes etc until around 8.30 and I haven’t felt like they are trying to get me off the phone…

However…
They were the 2nd cheapest quote I found (£45 more expensive than the cheapest) but they gave me the legal cover/ helmet and leathers cover and legal cover along with being able to ride other bikes…
Seeing as I have been more than happy with there customer services I couldn’t say no…

But I know a few of you are thinking…
You only know a insurance company when you make a claim. (To which I totally agree, I just thought they deserve a praise for keeping me happy so far!)

I have a funny feeling this one will turn into a shame post lol. A55hole Quote been there done that and never again.
Insurers are like car and motorcycle dealers and estate agents . . . Your their BEST mate while they steal your DOH! lol

Maybe… But until then I will remain happy :slight_smile: