PRAISE - Almax Security Chains Ltd

Had been considering one of these bad boys for a while now and so gave them a call to discuss the diff between all the types of locks and chains and lengths etc…

Spoke with Alex who runs the gaff… Firstly, what a top lad. Sound as anything and very honest. I have come to expect people up-selling you to make you believe you need the biggest and best… and most expennsive product in the range…

But no, Alex listened to what i needed and sold me a product that was the best for that… not best for the company’s balance sheet! Most other companies would have had me shelling out a whole lot more than i needed - but these guys were obviously very genuine and i really liked that…

I ended up getting the 1.5m Series III chain with the Squire lock. I mentioned loads of people on here recommend them and he even told me he would do me a deal as im on the forum! RESULT!

The deal was i can either get free delivery or pay for delivery and get a FREE Kriega US10 tail pack!!

NO BRAINER for me… paid the £7.95 for delivery and got the Kriega pack (RRP£35 + p&p)!!

All of it came couriered down with no fuss and all i can say is im emensley impressed with the whole package… The bag is top - i can see why they cost a fair bit usually - the chain is the definition of SOLID and the lock looks to be just as tough.

So a MASSIVE thumbs up from me to without a doubt the BEST customer service and product i have received in a bloody long time…

Really would recommend to anyone looking for a chain/lock that gives utter peace of mind!

Not only is their customer service good, the product is great too. Have had my chain and lock out in the open for 2 years now, securing my motorbike to a ground anchor and its still looking very good.

Buy your chain from these people !