Potential stolen bike

Just came through peckham about 10-15 mins ago.

4 bikes all 125 lead one had no lights on and don’t think the engine was running.

Looked like a DNA or CBR 125. Tbh didn’t realise what I’d just seen untill about a minute later.

Will check video tomorrow.

Think some poor sod is going to have a shock in the morning though…

So you did what we blame the public for doing - ignored them

So you did what we blame the public for doing - ignored them Jetstream
yes and no!

It was 12:30am. they all appeared from behind a bus (overtaking) by the time I realised what was happening 1, I could not turn around 2, there was 4 of them! what was I supposed to do get a kicking?

As much as I’d love to give this shits a kicking I have to be realistic as well 4-1! likely hood they would have been tooled up and given me the kicking.

12:30am… Guessing you were on a blood run? Or just out of the house because of the wife’s snoring again?

Not expecting you to dive in Karl, just ring the cops

12:30am... Guessing you were on a blood run? Or just out of the house because of the wife's snoring again?
TimmyFox
yup then another one at 4am.

So I’m proper tired

Not expecting you to dive in Karl, just ring the cops Jetstream
true, I will report it once I've gone over the video.

But honestly I know what they will do, and that is FA. I have lost all faith in the police when it comes to bike thefts.

It’s all true but please report it anyway.
It will add to the numbers and they can’t ignore for much longer.

It's all true but please report it anyway. It will add to the numbers and they can't ignore for much longer. silveR6
This. Report every incident you come across. I do it everytime i see scrotes, it's just a 5min call to 101

On the topic of the police attitude to bike theft, a call was made by a member of the public at 3.15pm about a bike behaving suspiciously, (the date is unimportant but the incident was recent) and the police came to my door at half past midnight the next day. The bike turned out to be stolen but had false plates fitted. My plates. My question to them was if the incident was reported at 3.15. Why are you knocking my door at half past midnight the next day. What took you so long? Their respose was… We came didnt we, what more do you want?..

The fault does not lie with the PC’s that come and visit you but with the political decision makers that have cut police funding.

It's all true but please report it anyway. It will add to the numbers and they can't ignore for much longer. silveR6
This. Report every incident you come across. I do it everytime i see scrotes, it's just a 5min call to 101
CBR500R commuter
I have called Essex Police on 101 twice. Each time I was hanging on for over 20 minutes and then, when I did get through, I was transferred to the "incident" desk and kept hanging on for so long that I gave up.