Poor effort BBC - WARNING MOTOGP SPOILER

I know Vale is the face of MotoGP, but surely they can at least put the winner in the photo?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

The full picture… couldn’t seem to edit the original post

Attachments

Poor effort fans too? I didn’t notice any fans other than Rossi fans in the crowd shots. When Rossi hangs up his lid. What will happen to the 100,000+ Italian crowds? I wonder what’s attendance like generally…

Found this http://m.crash.net/motogp/feature/226049/1/top-ten-most-popular-motogp-races.html

Now what percentage are Rossi fans…?

Anyone that has been to a MotoGP race here or anywhere else in the world will know that the VAST majority of people walking around are in Rossi gear with Rossi flags, you get the few supporting the British riders but Rossi is the main draw.
Also, if you are lucky enough to have paddock access you will see loads of people hanging around his truck during off track times, it is the only truck with fans queuing up outside it, it’s funny as if the people standing thete would take focus away from the truck and turn around they would see 90% of the other riders going past behind them!!!
I’m a massive fan of what Rossi has acheived but personally I like the racing more than individuals and would rather see a great race than a certain rider win.

Aw, man. This is another place I can’t go until I’ve caught up with the GP :frowning:

Oh shit… sorry BRS - I had completely forgotten. I didn’t watch it at all (I haven’t watched one in ages) so forgot about the spoiler factor :( 

I’ve added the spoiler now, I’m sorry I left it so late :frowning:

Anyone that has been to a MotoGP race here or anywhere else in the world will know that the VAST majority of people walking around are in Rossi gear with Rossi flags, you get the few supporting the British riders but Rossi is the main draw. Also, if you are lucky enough to have paddock access you will see loads of people hanging around his truck during off track times, it is the only truck with fans queuing up outside it, it's funny as if the people standing thete would take focus away from the truck and turn around they would see 90% of the other riders going past behind them!!!! I'm a massive fan of what Rossi has acheived but personally I like the racing more than individuals and would rather see a great race than a certain rider win. Marmablade
Completely understand that, and I am a Rossi fan myself and there is no question he has done more to raise the profile of the sport than anyone. However, from a journalist I expect a bit more when it comes to news coverage.
Poor effort fans too? I didn't notice any fans other than Rossi fans in the crowd shots. banman
brave fucker.
I know Vale is the face of MotoGP, but surely they can at least put the winner in the photo?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport

Serrisan

They do hate spaniards… you should read how the write every time they have to talk about Spain. Though I find it funny, they must have had a good laugh at the office when publishing that. 

I’m going to claim it was because of this thread the BBC changed its story picture…

Attachments

Cool!  That’s more like it!

Great race