Poole Quay 18th August

would love to join you guys as you pass my house…Alton, but my H2 hasnt passed its MOT yet and i dont have it registered so cant ride it…will ttry again today to have it done this week…

If you have time your welcome to pop in for a cuppa, or if you have a problem…

have a good ride, but i will join you on one of them once the bike is up and running properly…

Any idea what time you’ll hit the M25, best place for me to meet you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a PM From bikertibbs that she may not be able to make poole-quay:w00t: So that puts camping out the window. So we dont have to leave so early.So will meet bluelagos at asda, Roehampton @ 3pm leaving @ 3.15pm.

Ricky best place to meet you is Wisley south coonect (Services) Ripley Bypass, Ripley, Surrey, GU23 6PU @ 3.45pm leaving @ 4pm.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Wisley+South+Connect&near=51.294132,-0.487788&z=16&iwloc=A&hl=en&gl=us&cid=10183745304091927849&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

So Brickingit where would you like to meet? and hopefully we’ll here from hannibal & Dannyboy;)

Thinking I might come along for the ride. I’ve never been to Poole before. How long does the bike night last? What sort of time do you leave to come back?

I’ve never been before but been told they close off the road for bikes to park @ 5pm will think about heading home around 8.30/9.00pm:D

See ya there :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob, further to my earlier confused state of mind and general life chaos, I will meet you at this Asda, by 2.30 today.

laters

Andy

Andy now meeting @ 3pm:D

See you at the services if I can get away in time, dont wait for me though.

If I am late I will see you down there - I have Rob’s number.

Cheers for leading the way Rob & Andy - a lovely place to visit and some gorgeous bikes too :slight_smile:

Saw yer girl on the Bandit (Sukie? Susie?) at Fleet services - had stopped for a coffee. Trust everyone else got home safely.

Nice to meet some other riders.
Nick

Nice ride down there and a good evening out, thanks Rob for leading the way. Was nice to see some housing estates and speed bumps in Winchister… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry I pushed off on the M3, I was get pretty cold with the vents in my jacket so wanted to stop at the services and sort it out.

See you all soon.

Great route down, thanks Rob for leading the way, just got back home, had a lovely breakfast in Wimborne Minster, then on to Cresent Suzuki to have a wander round, was pleasantly surprised to see a couple of last years MotoGP bikes :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll be going again next week if the weather holds :smiley:

Well I must admit that was a bloody great day. The collection of peeps from various meet points went like clockwork. Considering that was my first time leading a group and I must admit I was sh*ting myself in my opinion I don’t think it went to bad apart from one little hiccup. I hope little Bandit got home safely because we lost her early on the return home. Thanks for the company everybody and I hope to go again very soon.:smiley:

You neglected to mention the 5 star accommodation you were provided with by…oh…ME and you also forgot to mention the scintillating company over breakfast that was…oh…ME and you also neglected to mention the lovely lady who took you round some gorgeous roads on the way to Crescent Suzuki that was…oh…ME :smiley:

I’ll see you here next week then huh?

Yes thanks for a great ride down and for the good company. Was a pity I lost you all on the way back but thank goodness I had a map so found my way back. It was good to see Nick at the services and have a very welcome cup of tea to warm up.

:slight_smile:

OOOPS, me bad :w00t:Thanks Hun :wink: :kiss:

Tee hee…the pleasure was all mine my dear and I’m glad you enjoyed it. Here’s to a decent day next Tuesday for our test ride and another lovely evening of ice cream and pick and mix on the sea front. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks all for a good afternoon and evenin. I like the place, but I lived there from 1970 to 1990, so I suppose I’m biased! Sorry to hear we lost little bandit in the dark. I didnt mean it Suki, honest, but it looks like we lost our tail gunner to a better offer. ;)I turned off the M3 onto the A31. Only one other set of headlights followed so I pulled over. It was bikertibbs. ‘Blimey its dark’ she said, :smiley: ‘never this dark in London’. True. :w00t: And not have ridden my Duke in proper dark before, and having found the headlight points at the front tyre and its pretty weak, we went back to the M3. Good job we stopped at Winchester services - I could put on some more clothes. We bumped into Rob and hammered some coffee. I got home about 11.30 ish.

Hey guys, great afternoon/evening! So glad i made the effort to drag myself outta bed havin just finished a night shift and gotta couple hours kip (mad or wot:hehe:) :smiley: Just had to get those speed bumps in Rob :smiley: smart plannin - i’m impressed :cool: Bit of a chilly ride back - but well worth it. Sooooo many bikes there too :cool: great company! Thanks :slight_smile: