POOL NIGHT

Wow! Do I smell a challenge in the air?

where it is going to be this pool night .i wont forget my trunks (speedo)…lol

Warning to all Jo is a pool shark, she ain’t use3d to playing on the olympic swimming pool sized tables that the americans use. That said I reacon its time for every one to wear clean scants in case of getting seven balled.

So New list

1. Ginger

2. CaptMoto

3 .AbbeyJ

4 .Barro

5 .Cez

1. westfazer

7.gixxer101

8.mrafc2003

1. Hamster biker

2. dancbr600rider aka cinzano bianco dan, cos once hes on the table you’ll never get rid of him.

Cool, I’m in…where is it and at what time eh?

1. Ginger

2. CaptMoto

3 .AbbeyJ

4 .Barro

5 .Cez

1. westfazer

7.gixxer101

8.mrafc2003

1. Hamster biker

2. dancbr600rider aka cinzano bianco dan, cos once hes on the table you’ll never get rid of him.

3. svstreetfighter

Theres always a challenge in the air when we are about matey !!

there have been at least 3 requests from people about the venue for this that have been ignored … or is it a private night for those in the know ???

ok the venue is Rileys in Victoria,

Address: 16 Semley Place, Victoria, Greater London, SW1W 9QJ

Tel.: 0207 824 8261

sorry mate but couldnt remember the address meant to ask cez on wednesday but forger and only just logged on from work after finding the address but someone beat me to it

cheers dan

I don’t think any one else cares.

if this is still happening on Tuesday - sorry wont be able to make it as i have a prior appointment…

Abbeyj? pm me? …

please ive bumped this up so eveyone can see it dont forget pool night is still on tommorow from about 6.30pm

I’d love to come and play pool, but sadly can’t make it. See you at the Ace later.

Ok Ok enough of the bumping and extra threads I think we get the picture LoL

Im doing the Podcast as per so I,ll make my way over afterward…seeya there !!!

Massive Turn out Ginge…must have been mental up there with all …

Four of you !!!

This weather keeps up and Cubana will be the same !!!