pool night...smiled..you plonker.....

well i know im gonna get it for this…so i thought i would get in there first…yes…i know i am an idiot for doing a burnout outside the pool hall…let alone having a police station 50 yrds down the road…what a plonker…and cant believe the copper let me go after some stern words…

so here’s to me showing off…its the first and last time i’ll be doing anything like that i can tell ya…nows the task of getting all that rubber off the ass end of my bike…tut…tut…tut…

he did lighten up after he went threw my licence…tax…insurance…he kept asking me if i owned the bike…every 5 seconds…ohh well…had to get pulled some time eh…

anyhow,great night and good to see all me mates…thanks all !!!

plonker smiled.

hahaqhahaha!!!

proud smiled.

lol, If I’m lucky I got it on camera! lol

post post post !!!

well guys thanks for a fun night out…

as always enjoyed it…

Janine and myself home safely and time for beddy bies…

Mate! It’s not as if its a little police station!!!

I’m sure the laaadeeeezzzzzzz that attracted your attention were impressed…

i gotta see this cezar…lol

there was a hell of alot of smoke…!!!..lol

smiled.

yeah well he screeched past us on his way back…

sorry…pulled twice in 2 hrs is enough for even me…lol

smiled.

This is what the bust looked like …

Attachments

Oh no! A disgrace happened! Someone left the lens cap on my camera exacly on the moment of your burnout!.. I can’t believe that!!!

haaaaa…hahahaaaaa…hahahahaaaa!!!

thats feckin class mate…im on the floor!!!

your solid gold trojan…brilliant!!!

very proud smiled

oohhh noooo…gutted!!!

ohh well…i have in my memory’s…lol

smiled

Here is a little taste of the gallery to come, unfortunately I’m too tired to finish it now. Tomorrow it will be, I promise!

Attachments

looking forward to it mate!!!

smiled.

Ahaha well done Trojan and Smiled, you are indeed a plonker!

What do they nick you for if you do a burnout ? Can’t be dangerous driving… well unless it is a rolling burnout

thats it…he could’nt think of an offence so let me go…

pukka that!!!

smiled.

Nice Gallery Cez…

Who ever arranged the Pool Night then arrange another one please with a view to a regular Monthly Meet perhaps !!..

I had to miss this one through work but will book the time off for sure if theres another.

I,ll get there early though as it looks like Chaz trys to drink “All” the beer. !!

“I,ll join ya Chaz” !!!