Police report

CPS decide if there is sufficient evidence to prosecute and prosecute on behalf of the Police, Courts convict and the penalties are laid down in the sentencing guidelines.
T.C
Hearin lies the problem, the CPS again underfunded overworked and a stepping stone to private practice eventually.

With a mountain of evidence a CPS case review lawyers words were ‘we don’t have anyone capable of prosecuting this’ my reply was unprintable.

Hearin lies the problem, the CPS again underfunded overworked and a stepping stone to private practice eventually.
With a mountain of evidence a CPS case review lawyers words were 'we don't have anyone capable of prosecuting this' my reply was unprintable.
Rusty99
The reality is that any solicitor worth their salt already works in private practice.  Those who work for the CPS do so because no one else will have them or wants them.

all aiming towards a privatised police force. fuck.  me_groovy
there has been discussions about private security  in some Essex towns including Chelmsford
Wise
This mob http://www.roughcreed.com/ ?

at what point do we stop blaming lack of funding for rise in crime?  I don’t believe it comes all to that. The rise of kids dying to knives, vehicle thefts, assaults seen in the last 2 years is noticeable. Someone somewhere is taking very bad policing decisions.

Inequality in society has a large part to play. A lot of the knife crime near me is related to drug dealing territories.

The mayor is in charge of the police

i don’t buy the lack of funding its a pathetic excuse ,the governments love wasting money left right and centre, to many cheifs in high up positions doing nothing really but have to make up bullshit to cover the huge salaries,not just talking the police here all government run sectors the nhs is another one who loves blowing big budgets just so they get allocated a bigger budget the following year.

at what point do we stop blaming lack of funding for rise in crime?  I don't believe it comes all to that. The rise of kids dying to knives, vehicle thefts, assaults seen in the last 2 years is noticeable. Someone somewhere is taking very bad policing decisions.
WildBoy
The problem is definitely multi faceted.  The ideological process of Austerity, has cut so many things in so many areas, that it is causing a multitude of problems:

Health

Policing

Crime

Housing

Social deprivation

Wage stagnation

Economic uncertainly

Job insecurity

I could go on, but you get the idea, and the really sad thing is that Tories are likely to win the next election on the idea that the country needs strong leadership for the Brexit crap, but they will continue to destroy the country in the background. 

I could go on, but you get the idea, and the really sad thing is that Tories are likely to win the next election on the idea that the country needs strong leadership for the Brexit crap, but they will continue to destroy the country in the background. 
Kevsta
If that comunist Labour lot win then we really are in the shitter and the thin blue line will become even thinner especially if that idiot racist shadow home secretary takes over the Home Office.

The country will end up bankrupt…

I believe it’s probably the Tories deciding to have fewer police

I could go on, but you get the idea, and the really sad thing is that Tories are likely to win the next election on the idea that the country needs strong leadership for the Brexit crap, but they will continue to destroy the country in the background.  Kevsta
If that comunist Labour lot win then we really are in the shitter and the thin blue line will become even thinner especially if that idiot racist shadow home secretary takes over the Home Office.
The country will end up bankrupt....
T.C
May be, but with the current tory fiscal run, we'd may be better.  They promised to get rid of the deficit by 2015, well that's been and gone, and now looking like 2020 at the earliest, and with the whole brexit thing looming, could be decades, and they have created more national debt in the last four years than the Labour government did in 13.  So much for the party that can look after the economy.

Personally I’d like to see a LibDem government.

Personally I'd like to see a LibDem government. Kevsta

When the Tories took over from Labour, they did not relaise just how close to bankruptcy they (Labour) had taken us.  Apparently according to my sources, another6 months or so and we wouls have been asking for handouts in the same way that Greece and Spain have.

I don’t do politics normally.  I have my views which I usually keep to myself, but the thought of that Red lot being in charge again fills me with dread.

I would like to get rid of the lot of them.  Lib dems would be OK to a degree without that tosspot currently in charge, Farron or whatever his name is.

Labour took us so close to bankruptcy that since 2010 the Tpries have managed to double it
With labour it was 750billion
With the Tories they have managed to reduce it to 1.4 trillion
Now you have to ask where the fuck has all the money gone from all the cuts
Just for the record I don’t vote for either parties I’m not bias to either
I just don’t think it fare to blame someone else

Ffs - deficit vs debt! One government ran a deficit during an economic boom - and the other tried to cut it during a recession. Since we’re still in deficit the debt will increase. Who ever was in power was going to increase the debt - the rate was the depending factor. You have to remember that labour promised to increase spending when they campaigned and lost with Ed.

Ffs - deficit vs debt! One government ran a deficit during an economic boom - and the other tried to cut it during a recession. Since we're still in deficit the debt will increase. Who ever was in power was going to increase the debt - the rate was the depending factor. You have to remember that labour promised to increase spending when they campaigned and lost with Ed. Abzero
Either way, we all have our own views which we are entitled to.  None of us know what the real story is unless you happen to work in Governement and every journalist and newspaper has their own twist on things.

Bottom line is, none of them can be trusted.  None of them truly represent their constituents they are only interested in looking after their own personal interests.

Ffs - deficit vs debt! One government ran a deficit during an economic boom - and the other tried to cut it during a recession. Since we're still in deficit the debt will increase. Who ever was in power was going to increase the debt - the rate was the depending factor. You have to remember that labour promised to increase spending when they campaigned and lost with Ed. Abzero
Either way, we all have our own views which we are entitled to.  None of us know what the real story is unless you happen to work in Governement and every journalist and newspaper has their own twist on things.
Bottom line is, none of them can be trusted.  None of them truly represent their constituents they are only interested in looking after their own personal interests.
T.C
Yes, I don't trust any politician. 

And herein lies the problem

how to sum it up in a comical way

So fucking true it is saddening, and yet people will vote them in.