podcast for iphone?

can anyone recommend a good podcast (radio) for the iphone?

thanks

Any of the Radio 4 comedies would be a good start.

i mean podcast player… :stuck_out_tongue:

Errrr, as the “podcast” originated on the iPod, one would assume that it would come build in.

err yeah i see what you mean- maybe im looking for an RSS player? :ermm: i dont know :stuck_out_tongue:

I think a new saying:

“Beware of Greeks asking questions” :smiley:

especially rhetorical ones! :smiley:

AFAIK, you *read * RSS feeds and *listen * to Podcasts.

Which do you want to do?

If it’s the latter, then the iPhone is indeed set up to do it already as it has both an iTunes and iPod app as natives.

You can choose to sync the Podcasts you subscribe to your iPhone in the appropriate iTunes menu.

A lot of podcast producers use RSS to syndicate their podcasts. Is that what you mean?

Are you asking how you subscribe to a podcast to then get it onto your player, without having to manually download each episode?

basically what im looking for is an app that automatically connects and plays podcasts

iTunes.

To subscribe to podcasts, you usually click the orange RSS logo (or a ‘Subscribe via iTunes’ link) on the podcaster’s own website.

Then iTunes will download each new episode and store it, ready for you to listen to it whenever you want. But you have to have iTunes running to let it check for new episodes and download them, remember… :slight_smile:

can i do this without connecting to itunes? (iHate iTunes :hehe: )