PM's

There is where Pete comes from

I stop for a nice cup of PG half way through!

The worse PM I ever received on here was full of threats of physical violence and used the “C word” a lot.

I’ve learnt my lesson, next time I borrow 10P from Andrew I’ll be sure to pay him back promptly!

I think the PM would have to do with the weather. It has been $hit of late (no offence to the guy/girl who started this as I still have not found out where to get a paint job like that )

Pete, you crack me up mate

As for offensive PM’s, they’re not acceptable on the forum, and they’re not acceptible in private, simple as.

Thanks Jay, it’s easy to see why I’m so popular on the awol site!

PMSL

Don’t bother reporting it, dont bother replying, simple.

No matter what people say here, they don’t get dealt with like promised thats why I don’t bother much here anymore. I was told that after a certain event that some very nasty, threatening, sick individual would be barred… its a joke, people round him licking his sorry arse again. Actually its the first time back in quite a while and I’m glad i saw this post now.

welcome back we’ve missed you :slight_smile:

Is she back? From where?

How’s the track blade?

Due to not being on the site for awhile, just seeing this now

My question is if there are certain elements on the site sending nasty pm’s which in my opinion is a chicken way out… if you want to say something just grow some balls and say it, are there any proper procedures in place to ensure this is dealt with?

The amount of bullying and sheer lack of respect on the site is unbelievable. I dont even believe in publishing the PM’s as it does not interest me but if someone has crossed the line with another member, they need to get banned and fast

Why doesnt this happen???