Plod being kill joys

Come on, who hasn’t done 180mph in shorts and t-shirt :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Never done shorts and t-shirt, but does speedos count?

1 Like

I think I speak for everyone on LB when i say this Kev, but that is not an imaginei want to picture!

3 Likes

I was expecting it to be stolen but seems as if it may be his own ride.

If I was a gambling man I’d open a book on how long the custodial sentence will be, what would be the odds for 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years etc.

Was popular back home to have plates that hid/ folded at push of button. Loads of those people thought they could get away with anything…

Must admit I could understand anything, but going the wrong way to get fuel must be the wind buffeting blowing his brain out…

Been the wrong way round a roundabout many times :slight_smile: #Lagosdriving

I like the way he tried to hide behind the lorry :rofl:

1 Like

Haha yeah I can imagine in Lagos it’s bad driving if you don’t…

But did I misread that he went wrong way on carriageway

He went the wrong way up a slip road to get to the petrol station. Presume he overshot the slip road - easy done at 180 mph I guess.

Yeah, going the wrong way round a roundabout in Nigeria was pretty standard if you saw the chance to beat a jam. Once drove the wrong way down a 3 lane motorway at speed, though in my defence I was trying to get away from some armed robbers…as you do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve seen some pretty stupid things in my time (and done them), but that is pretty near the top for sheer stupidity. Bonkers.

When I was in Beirut our driver would regularly drive down the wrong side of the dual carriageway to avoid the traffic jams, terrifying the first time but by day 3 no-one questioned it as it meant we got to places quicker lol

2 Likes

Exactly, standard practice in many parts of the world. Takes some balls first time you do it, but when in Rome…

1 Like

Back home we mainly keep it to the small one way backstreets. Food delivery guys have it down to an art form to avoid going round a block

1 Like