Pin lock visor fogging.

Hello people.

Iv got a agv k3 helmet with a pin lock visor. Used to work really well, but now theres a gap between the visor and the pinlock. And now i get fogging between them. Even opening the visor dont clear the fogging.

Anyone else experienced this problem.
Can i glue it back on, or do i need a new pinlock?
Can anyone advise.
And thanks in advance.

you need to get a new pinlock visor

Same happens to me with an AGV compact, replace the pinlock

You don’t want to glue it. Depending where the gap is and how big it is, you might find that you can sort it out by twisting the pins - the part the pinlock hits has a cam profile, so you can twist those to change how much tension the pinlock’s under. Also, you may find that if you move it up or down the visor it’ll seat better.

I was about to buy a new pinlock but thought I’d try cleaning and re-fitting it. Worked like new and a year later it’s still fog free. Make sure you clean the visor too - soapy water. Worth a go before buying a new one.

You don't want to glue it. Depending where the gap is and how big it is, you might find that you can sort it out by twisting the pins - the part the pinlock hits has a cam profile, so you can twist those to change how much tension the pinlock's under. Also, you may find that if you move it up or down the visor it'll seat better. Big Red S
Do this, BGS is spot on.

Twist the screws and try again, what he said

Thanks guys, il have a play about with it later.

ive got the same problem with my 2 gt air’s they started off ok then started fogging … ive cleaned them with visor cleaner, soapy water and adjusted the pins… even one of the guys in infinity adjusted it for me, I’m still getting fogging … both helmets are the same and they don’t fog up in the same places all the time