Pics of You...your gear... and your bike

Here’s some of me.

Mountain at Cadwell. Got a naughty boy flag that day. Sadly w/o road bike for a few weeks as this one is kaput. Will also have new helmet when back on it…

Attachments

current, 3/4 years ago and me playing with a proper toy!!

Attachments

141.jpg

tg1.jpg

869.jpg

me and my bike - Randy Mamola only borrows it…

oh and r1 that i make do on in the meantime

and one of me on my old minimoto, i mean 748

Attachments

08102006862.jpg

Dainese 1-piece suit, Suomy Spec-1R lid, Joe Rocket gloves, Alpinestars SMX boots. Other stuff in pics is Arai Astro J lid and Frank Thomas gloves, both very, very good IMO. Prefer Arai helmets, Suomy was an asthetics-based purchase

Going ‘casual’, swealtering heat, forgot to do up leathers, nobody said anything!?

Snetterton:

New lid:

Here’s me…

Attachments

Moi.jpg

Me & my better half (aka Gridgirl on here) at Brands for the WSB.

Attachments

JK1.jpg

Quick picture-related question: how come some pics show up in the thread and others show up as attachments? Is there some knack to it?

Pics of me and jonny-z

WSB Silverstone

Attachments

P5280385.JPG

P5280386.JPG

Damn but your husband is a fine looking chap

No its just some people are a bit spazzy and cant reduce an image in size before they post it…

none of me but here’s Big Ed

Attachments

ED.jpg

right lets have ago at this…mee getting me knee down…my princess(k6) and my dirty slut(slingger)…hehe

smiled.

Attachments

me knee down.jpg

_k6 1.jpg

PMSL!

“HERES ME AND MY GEAR”

CFC, thats a classic!

Nice pose mate! The Ten Kate gear looks good, I keep eyeing up the JT signed shirt we have at LB HQ, but Foxy won’t let me touch it :-/

Cheers Bro . . . tho gridgirl says I’m pulling a face like I’ve got wind . . . But I always look like that !!

Shirts are made for wearing dude . . . signed or not :o)

I’m like a walking ad for Hein Gericke, but at least their stuff is designed for women with curves!

Attachments

Feb 06.jpg

JAC3.jpg

Me on mine, glad we don’t all ride sports bikes

Meonbike2.jpg

[ComicBookGuy]Thats the worst picture.Ever.[/ComicBookGuy]