Pics of me and my bike :0)

Just joined so figured i should post some pics…

Stu

weclome m8, have pm’ed ya.

Cheers dude…im on it…

About the tiny plate or the fact you can work out where he lives from the pics? :smiley:

Plate is off :0) was the previous owners.

Didn’t realise until someone told me it says ‘dealer’ lol

Stu

Nice bit of street sign blurrage! :smiley:

Nice bike too, made the right choice to get a black ninja :stuck_out_tongue:

that was my worry m8, he’s sorted it now, lol.

Never even noticed it so appreciate the heads up :smiley:

Went and changed it on the other sites i posted it as well.

Stu

Great bike :smiley:

BUT

Far better in pink and blue :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ;D

Good stuff, you can’t be too careful, you never know what kind of sick **** is reading this forum!

^^^ see what I mean? ^^^ :smiley:

nice leathers, is that a one piece? or a two? really rate my 2 piece alpinestars but am on the lookout for a onesie and like the style of the top half of yours…

tasty looking bike too, another ninja nobber to ruin ride outs… (joke from another thread btw only playing!!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Oi Goldylocks shut it :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: I owe you a nice slap now :smiley: And yer just jealous cos i won’t let you ride my bike :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lol! Pink and blue. You jest ;0)

Leon - it is a 2 piece mate. Like you really rate them. Top quality gear :0) Ninja nobber! Lol need to find that thread!

Alex- sick indeed… Pink and blue. Need to see that bike :0)

Hopefully some of you can come out this Sunday. Posted in the ride outs section. You know you want to :0)

Stu

I do not jest :smiley: http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic833948-58-1.aspx

And ignore Goldylocks he just wants to wheelie my bike cos he can drop mine :stuck_out_tongue: and he doesn’t want to drop his :smiley:

Good work. That is certainly unique! ;0)

yeah one ride out 2 ninjas in attendance both find the muddy stuff lol