Oyster Cards

This is the Geeza that does the Bizznizz with Trains and Oyster cards…

Bruce Reynolds “The 1963 Great Train Robbery Mastermind”

His good Lady, Me and Bruce !

It took fives years to catch him but he caught me in Liberties in five minutes !!!

I tried to get him to join LB…he says hes not in to Bikes but hes looking for a job on British Rail !!

I asked him what happened to the missing millions…he said …“Pass”

Barro mate, what are these circles in which you mix??

Is it true he got an extra 20k more than any of the others and called it a…
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>… wait for it…
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>… ‘brucie bonus’!! Yeah, I know I know… :groan

His mate buster sold flowers round the corner from Cubana didn’t he??

LOL… nutter

Yeah! Mess with the postal service and you’re in a world of pain…There was a postie in Gloucester recently who was forced under threat to himself and his familiy to steal credit cards for a gang.

He made no money or gain out of the thefts it all went to the gang. He was tried along with the rest of them - they were convicted - the judge metioned that despite being forced and not making money from the theft the integrity of the postal system must be protected at all costs…

He was jailed…

shocking

Eh !

Contraversial I know but they all went along with the intention of robbing that train, are you trying to tell me that apart from the Train Driver (who died not long after this), if anyone else had said to the gang you’re not getting the money then they wouldn’t get a good doing over either ?

They’ve paid their price to society but at the time utter scumbags.

It’s called the great train robbery due to the planning and daring … not because it was a great thing to happen.

The glamourising of criminals happens and then some wonder why kids these days are all going off the rails !

What will it be next … Harry Roberts was a nice man ?

HARRY ROBERTS…was and still is (if hes alive) is the lowest form of low !!

He should have gone to Brazil, Biggs lived there up to dies an old man… lol

Don’t get me wrong, I think that the Great Train Robbery was planned well and had a great deal of daring to it but I won’t give them a huge deal of credit due to the poor sod that ended up dying due to his injuries (arguable I know).

I think I should put up a picture of me and Chief Inspector Botting fly fishing…just to even the balance !!

I would have put one of me and Ex Detective Chief Inspector John O"Conner but he owes me £20 quid so he can sod orf !!!

Nah mate, they’d have been boring pics. I would have happily posed with any of the Great Train Robbers and posted it as well !

If ya do ever happen to bump in to "O"Conner on ya travels…nip him for my twenty and tell him hes cooking is crap !!!

Don’t know him but will keep an eye out ! But at the moment I’m not in the good books with another Detective apparently !

Am due a row at work … some DI parked his motor across our bike bay at work yesterday and blocked it completely. I left a right stroppy note on his windscreen, apparently I’ve been bubbled up to him !

Mutiny in the Ranks…behave you trouble maker !!!