Oxford HotGrips fitting advice?

Em, solution - buy a pair of silk gloves and wear em underneath your main gloves.

Still a bit chilly. My next project will be to get some of those knuckle protectors you see on motocross machines or BMW GS 1200s.

Does anyone know where to get a set of plastic knuckle/ bar end protectors? They may also get used for ‘accidentally’ hitting car wing mirrors if they are driving aggressively/ dangerously in a way that risks your safety.

http://www.racespec.co.uk for all off-roady type items fella.

Filtering on A404 las night cage driver driving in opposite direction deliberately steers over smash my knuckles into his wing mirror. Now I have bruised knuckles :ouch:

But he has now ing mirror, didn’t look cheap either all electric, heated, adjustment, colour coded metalic paint Hehe

What a d1ckhead. A mindless d1ckhead. Some drivers need stoned in public for such acts of stupidity like that.

Glad to hear there is nothing broken on your part. Just think, if you were on a GSX-R 1000 K5 or the new K6 models you’d have expensive mirrors to repair/ replace too.

Sorry for sounding stupid but whay do’nt you take it to a dealer to fit??

You are not, but some of us like to spend our hard earned on our bikes and save by doing jobs ourselves rather then lining greedy dealers pockets. Baby Jay is excluded from the reference to greedy dealers as he’s a top bloke.