Owners required for market research

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}Hi there

We are a small market research company based inHertfordshire and currently looking for owners of big engine BMW, Ducati andTriumph, owned from new not older that 2007.

The focus group will take place next Wednesday or Thursdaydepending on your bike in the Old Street area of London. It’ll take 2 hours ofyour time and there is a £70 cash incentive . Please note that you DO NOT haveto take your bike.

This is not a scam or anything dodgy and a couple of peoplefrom this site have already signed up for it. Our website is www.insightfocusgroups.co.uk soplease feel free to check us out.

If you are interested and available please email me with acontact number to [email protected]

Many thanks

I have spoken to this chap, three well known LB’ers are already signed up. All appears to be above board.

Waiting for email. We will see :stuck_out_tongue:

R

welcome

Yes it’s all above board…

No KTMs then. :frowning:

Nope…too radical maaaaannnnn :w00t:

Is it faux pas to read post/posts before replaying?

R

Quick update - I spoke to Ben again today. Emails will go out with the home work we have to do (fill in questionnaire/ provide some pics of your pride and joy etc) as soon as they have got numbers confirmed - should be by Monday latest - the total payment will now be £80 - £20 for the homework, £60 for attending the session. I now know at least 5 people signed up.

looks like they only want the unreliable stuff

KTM is not doing any research like that, they assume all owners are out somewhere and using bike as it was build for purpose of eating wilderness of Kathmandu.

Enough of my silly sense of humour, and yes just because of birthday :slight_smile:

R

:wink:

Now to clarify what the market research is used for.
Most possible scenario.
The company we can call it X (or KTM) personal choice, is building a motorbike. The company X know that large percentage of market for their future model is covered by BMW, Ducati, Triumph. They want to know, what is the success of that company, why BMW, Ducati or Triumph are so successful and they not.
Or
Market research is called by Levis’, they found out that riders of BMW, Ducati or Triumph are not wearing Levis’ jeans, they want to know why? (that one is easy, to skinny, uncomfortable in crotch area)
Or

R

Anybody going tomorrow night, as I will be around from 3.30 onwards in London on me bike :smiley:

Yep, I’m doing the Beemer session - see you there.