OUTRAGED IS AN UNDERSTATMENT

Signed.

17 months? Disgusting. He Should’ve had the noose placed firmly around his neck or been sent swimming down the Thames with concrete boots on.

And they wonder why violent crime is out of control in this country… :angry:

I`ve signed it aswell

signed it fella

signed

signed

signed

Cheers guys every signature is helping

Signed :wink:

WTF??? what planet you on?? bloody “do gooders” full of sh*tHe should be locked up and the key thrown away or locked in a room with sleeper and a few of his mates, thats the only justice scum like that should get!

Hear Hear!Give them 25 year minimum Hard Labour I say:angry:

Signed.

I live in Eltham and this is very close to home.

Signed

Our justice system is a complete and utter farce !!! Time after time the old farts that make decisions and all these “human bluddy rights” people, let these mental (or so called “mental” ) a-holes out of prison on day release, and WE end up paying for their little trips here and there anyway !!, and some then go on to attack innocent OTHER by standers, injuring and sometimes killing them, while on them too !!! So yeh, eff off with that kind of talk, when they get sentenced (and its always too lenient anyway) then they should serve it right to the end, none of this “let out for good behaviour” shite !!! Not when they have just killed someone for gods sake !!

Signed

Utter disgrace, i hope they throw the keys away. Mental Health my arse, just an excuse to get a lighter sentance.

Signed, but busa_55, I think you may owe Giuliano an apology - he doesn’t say anywhere that he’s agreeing with it, just explaining how the system ‘works’ and how it’s possible that this sh1tbag could get out so early - at least on supervised day release. That’s how his post reads to me anyway, and to call him a ‘do-gooder full of sh1t’ because of it is a bit OTT, IMHO. As it happens I also agree with you, throw away the key at the very least.

Signed

UPDATE:-

ok just been told the review date is the 10/06/08, so we need to kick up as much fuss as possible between now and then…

So if everyone could pass the link onto everyone the know and get the to sign.

signed

Signed

Violent crimminal who would probly commit a similar offence again

He has convictions for common assault on a police officer and inflicting actual bodily harm after attacking a woman with a key.

McLeish also has a conviction for a public order offence, where he threatened a man with a fork in a pub.

Yep, lock him up for good I say

Ditto, that’s how Giuliano’s post read to me. And I agree, should be locked up in concrete boots at the bottom of the Thames, but sadly he won’t be and we’ll have to keep paying our taxes to keep him.Just about to sign.

Bring

Up

My

sorry peeps I need to try and keep this on the front page as long as possible