Our New Site! Live and unleashed

Hey all, welcome to our new site. This is just a quick post to let you know you’ve not gone to the wrong site, it’s still the same LB, just fresher looking…

We’re still working out a few kinks in the forums, such as issues with avatars, so please bear with us whilst we sort them out tomorrow and on.

Have a good look around the rest of the site, i.e. the news, galleries and features.

There’s quite a few new forum features, but we’ll cover those off in something more detailed soon. After a long day’s work, I’m off to bed :slight_smile:

one of the things that attracted me to LB in the beginning was that it look better and more modern than other motrocycle forums. This was a few years back and now other forums looked just as good.

NOT anymore LB has again jumped ahead and looks fresh, modern and fitting for London motorcyclists

Well done to all involved (or was it just Jay again?)

LB is back and in poleposition! :smiley:

I’m sure there will be people who don’t like it, there always are when anything changes on a forum but it looks ok to me!

Could (still) use a “unread posts since your last visit” button on each topic so you don’t have to guess where to start though.

Looking good. I like.

Loving the facility to fb or tweet threads/posts - has any one tried it yet to see if it works?

Looking good, me like!

How are you guys getting avatars to work?

nope. its taken ppls profile pics as the new avatar.

Am liking the new site! Seems rather more spacious and bright :slight_smile:

+1 from me :smiley:

Seems better to me ( esp when i suss my way around ) and for some reason my puter is quicker , great .

I like it :smiley:

Is it possible to have a ‘like’ button similar to facebook, so we can ‘like’ someones answer to a thread rather than quoting then adding smileys :slight_smile:

very fresh

I like the new look. Well done guys!

I am an old codger and I hate change.

I expect I will get used to it though :slight_smile:

Like me!

Not being negative, but it is more like a font change, than a ‘new’ site. Oh, and banner is brighter?!

Everything is too big? Post that use to be four (4) pages long are now 6-7? … Annoying if you want to keep going back and forth.

Like me!

Not being negative, but it is more like a font change, than a ‘new’ site. Oh, and banner is brighter?!

Everything is too big? Post that use to be four (4) pages long are now 6-7? … Annoying if you want to keep going back and forth.

And my avatar has changed to an old version???

fyi few issues on mobile as well (android) as I cant seem to post. also the site wont automatically resize

Sorry, we don’t like it. Everything is far too big and takes up too much screen. And it is slow :frowning:

Testing testing !!

Thanks all, for comments good and bad.

This is a first release, and we’re still working on the forums. Things such as number of posts per page need to be adjusted. We’ll work through these, as well as things like speed.

Loving the new look.

Couldn’t get the attach image function to work though.