opp`s

bbsmonk strikes again:w00t:

Pretty sure Garret must have something to do with that one :wink:

Best caption gets a cup of tea!.. :wink:

I’ll start with… “BUGGER! I LEFT MY SANDWICHES IN THE RIGHT PANIER!” :stuck_out_tongue:

" Just like Dominoes ":smiley:

‘Bless You’…Bloody Hayfever!

come on rockerchick you must be in there somewhere …:smiley:

Laying down the law.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

She’ll be after blood for that remark mate! :stuck_out_tongue:

“When i said we are thinking of dropping police motorcycles in this borough thats not what i meant. Why oh why must you take things so literally!”

Merde!

"Honda commences its clever strategy to win back the Police bike market from arch rivals, BMW"or

“Sorry, Officer, I tripped!”

or

“Inspector Higgins finds out the hard way that, occasionally, the fortune cookie provided in his Chinese takeaway is correct. Today it read ‘On this day, many bikes will be dropped’”

or

“Soft tarmac resulting from an unusually warm day revealed the Met’s decision to make budget cuts by refusing to issue parking pucks to its officers, to be an unwise one.”

Darrylj was so desperate to out-do easyrider in the “Biker Down” stakes he scored an own goal:D

“Aaaaaaaaa CHOOOO !”

“Bugger!”

Police carry decapitated heads on their aerials! :w00t:

muffled sound eminating from third bike in “let me out”

Didn’t Rioting Rob go there to meet them for the first time after having a go at everyone online first? :D:D

Only joking Rob… hehe

lol - That’s cruel Mel, but soo true! :hehe:

The Met sign up for the ‘Ratty School of KD’ and prep the bikes.

One PC thought it would be cool to copy Adz and lean their bike against another one - with disasterous effects

Seeing that just makes me feel so much better:D.

If i did that at bmm then i would disapear for good never to be found ever.

And theres me thinking im a twat. Im bloody brilliant:D

Dont worry Mel believe me the stick ive taken is relentless.