Ooooo you fooker.

Did ya see leon camiers leg flopping about? Ouch.

I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

He fell awkwardly on his hip too by the looks of it. I hope it’s not too serious.

very nasty, got to hurt. wishing him well from here!

Not a good day for the poor lad, hitting Rae in the first race and doing his knee in, then breaking his knee in the second.

OUCH:w00t:

The leg didnt look good at all, looked worse on the Slow-mo

Left leg suffered a broken femur & a dislocated knee . . . I think its fair to say that it probably stung a bit :crazy:

Gutted for him cos he was going like the clappers in race one.

Get well soon Leon.

dam that sounds painfull

wish him a speedy recovery

i dare say that he`l be back on a bike by the end of the season

From the MCN website

Leon Camier is to have surgery today on the left femur he broke in yesterday’s horror crash at Cadwell Park in the second British Superbike race.

The rising star was spat off his Honda Fireblade as he crested the Mountain and sustained serious leg injuries which left fans and TV viewers reeling.

It appeared as he slid along the ground his left heel dug in and spun the leg, dislocating and fracturing his knee and snapping the thigh bone.

He was airlifted from the track, and today surgeons at Lincoln hospital eased fears of significant long-term injuries by saying there are no serious complications with any of the injuries Leon Camier sustained.

The dislocated left knee was manipulated back into place by British Superbike medical staff at the circuit, which could prove significant in terms of how long he is out with ligament damage minimised by the swift action.

Leon Camier also complained of back pains after the crash but these were attributed to muscle bruising rather than any serious spinal injury.

owwwww! that gotta hurt!

OUCH OUCH. Hope he gets well. Like his style on the bike.