Only in Russia

Apologies if these have been seen before, but they made me chuckle! :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

pic01131.jpg

pic01355.jpg

pic05994.jpg

pic06652.jpg

pic08256.jpg

pic14736.jpg

pic16036.jpg

pic16565.jpg

pic18230.jpg

pic19375.jpg

pic21015.jpg

pic20482.jpg

pic29141.jpg

pic23936.jpg

pic30093.jpg

pic30814.jpg

pic30838.jpg

brilliant!

:smiley:

Officers taking a break! That’s like when I used to work on building sites in Germany. Everythig got done in the morning, and at lunch time someone brought out a case of beer… NOTHING got done in the afternoon! :smiley:

I like the ploughing one:D

It amazes me how these people got men into space:D

LOL, nice one Zeus44!

Great pictures.

:D:D:D

I have a couple of partners in moscow and you had better believe that whilst some are beyond comprehension some are incredibly clever, and they did get into space before anyone else…but they are very different in the way they think…but otherwise they are a great people…they took the Nene jet engine that we though useless and obsolete and built it with tighter tolerances and with their knowledge of material science made it produce nigh on double the output power…then fitted it into the mig 15 and scared the bejesus out of the americans in vietnam…they know what they know very very well…forgot to add but still bloody funny and I have seen even stranger things during my visits…bloody amazing women though…oops did I say that

Thanks! Those are bloody classic! You couldn’t make **** like that up!

I dated a Russian woman for a couple of years and during our time here and our holidays in Russia, I can agree with twostroke… they are a fascinating nation. So similar to us in some ways, and yet so different in others. Nihilistic in some areas and yet dogged and forceful on others. Incredible intelligence and incredible poverty at the same time.

These are great pictures and capture a lot of the spirit that I recognise. Everyone should take a holiday in St Petersburg at some time. Don’t expect to find Europeans there - they’re very different people with a different mentality, but you’ll never get bored.

And, damn, the woman look good… :blush:

feel good too…oops… okay before you all say it I am going back to the dirty old man corner…