only following orders

Ok guys, we are going to be in London from about 5pm, going for dinner first, we will be meeting everyone in Covent Garden for 7.30pm, at the moment it is looking like it’s going to be the porter house. http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/36/366/Porterhouse/Covent_Garden (Will confirm very soon.)

Here is a link to my facebook. If you need our contact numbers pm me. http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=49843873952#/event.php?eid=49843873952

Hope you can all make it! :smiley: If anyone’s having trouble with getting home or anything, pm me.

AH AH!! Thats the place!!! Always had a good time in there!!:smiley:

Sounds good - just a shame that’s my boys birthday as well - cant believe he’s 19! Still - if he kicks us out for being embarrassing might come down! have a great time though!:smiley:

Ok as michelle said, 7.30 in the porterhouse. I would guess we will be in there for about an hour i will pm contact numbers to everyone who has responded by wednesday:)

Bumped - In case anyone hasn’t seen it. :slight_smile:

Its tomorrow :slight_smile: if anyone wants a contact number in case they can only come later on pm me or rockerchic…also usefull if you don’t know what we look like :w00t:
Same venue as previously mentioned-porterhouse, maiden lane,covent garden. But will be moving on to other pubs after a short while.

aye :slight_smile: will be there, know how im getting there but dont know how i will be getting back lol see you’s tommorow

Looking forward to go! its gonna be good!!:wink:

We’re getting a taxi back (5 of us so far) so you could squeeze in and either go from there or crash on our floor. (Although I might need to think about booking a taxi! :doze: )

we’ll play it by ear

I had sooooo much fun last night!! Thanks people!!:smiley:

Was a wicked night :w00t: here’s a few pics :slight_smile:

Me and the birthday boy himself :slight_smile:

Some of you will know the guy in this pic from the Ace!! he’s a few sarnies short, he randomly turned up at the Intrepid Fox so me and Stace couldn’t miss out on the opportunity to have our pic taken with him :stuck_out_tongue:

A very very good night indeed! very strange that crouton ‘randomly’ turned up…

lol didnt get home untill 5am. i think we were all pretty sloughtered lol

wheres zeph? still recovereing?:smiley:

Nice photos, once I find my leads i’ll put mine up. :smiley:

good night, last i seen zeph i was assisting getting him into a cab…lol

heard there were a few who woke up sat still hammered, and a few even throwing up (how you feeling now stace?) :w00t::w00t:

[quote]
stevewright (08/12/2008)

good night, last i seen zeph i was assisting getting him into a cab…lol

[quote]

Lol, was it you who knocked him out!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like you all had a great time:D

i was ill all day saturday lol think i had way too much :smiley:

Ooops - were you tattooing people?:w00t:

i was supposd to be but i went home as i was throwing up most of the day lol