OMC -Valve Clearance Demo-

Hello all,

We are proposing to do a demonstration on how to check and adjust valve clearances.

If any one is interested then please reply to this thread.

If there is enough interest, we will then pick a weekday evening and post a new thread to say time and date.

The cost of this training/demo will be £25.

Yeah I’m up for that, depends what sort of engine the demo is done on…

will be carried out on an in-line four 16 valve motor with bucket and shim valve gear

you guys always do it in the evenings and i cant otherwise i would be well interested. :slight_smile:

Oh I am in for that! :slight_smile:

I’m definitely interested in that! :slight_smile:

possibly, depends when…

I’ll be up for that. :slight_smile:

I’d be interested. Tuesday’s are not good for me though.

I’m in!

You can use my single cyinder DRZ for example!
It’s as basic as it gets.

yes please…

Lol @ premises trying to get a free valve clearance check!!

Leon might see u there mate. You gonna buy me a cup of tea?

could me in too, I’ve been wondering about this for a while on my bikes

Yea Im in but only if the demo is on a triple and youve got shims in stock.:slight_smile:

Sounds like a good idea to me :slight_smile:

I’m interested please :slight_smile:

My Hornet’s supposed to be needing that kind of service … if you need a demo bike :wink:

I’m in

would be up for that. let me know when.

Also happy to volunteer mine as a demo bike :wink:

good to have so much interest, we will be looking to set a date before the end of the month. ideally we would want a maximum of 5 people (as any more and i think people will struggle to fit around the bike and see what is happening) and if needed we could possibly organise another evening if demand dictates. As for all those looking for a ‘free’ valve clearance check and adjust… well, god loves a trier :wink: for all those with 100% interest please drop me an email to [email protected]

cheers.

Emailed :slight_smile: