OMC - New Prices.

Yeah but those are things I need. OMC is a luxury I will have to cut out if I can’t afford it…

By that logic, bikes are a luxury that can be cut out. (And we all know that isnt true! :w00t: )

Ok, Conrad is a special case because he has the knowledge and the means to work on his bike for free. (he’s just started a blade streetfighter project that looks very promising)

For the vast majority of us, OMC is awesome!

I’ve been the the OMC 3 times. First time I went, I didnt know anyone there but within 5 mins, I felt at home. Second and third time felt like I never left. How many of us can honestly say we’ve been called by name WITHOUT the person checking the computer to see what name you booked with?
OMC is about much more than fixing bikes.

Yeah I don’t want to come across like I’m slating the OMC… Matt and Simon are both great guys, it’s a great facility and I want to see it do well.

It’s been useful for me, I’ve learnt things there, and it’s really nice to see other people being able to learn about their bikes.

I have often recommended OMC to people on here and people out of LB, because of the great service and friendly atmosphere.

I, personally, just don’t agree with a 10% price increase. It’s not like I can invoice my clients for an extra 10% because I need more money to keep going…

No doubt I’ll be back down there with my tail between my legs when I need some tyres changing :smiley:

19p for a can of coke … ahhh then were cool refreshing days :smiley:

I want a can of coke…

I dont need the OMC as i have lewis, but if i were on my own, I would really appreciate having someone on hand to show me how to do a job, next time i can do that job on my own at home, therefore saving money surely?

Its a 10% increase, doesnt seem overly unfair considering they’ve been £20 since they started posting. If you feel it would be cheaper to use a garage to do the work for you then fair enough, take it there, but some of these posts seem ott critical.

just my opinion :slight_smile:

^^^^^^

GET BACK IN THE FUUCKING KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG WOMAN…

AND WHERE’S MY GHAD DAM PIZZA PIE?:doze:

smiled.

rubber gloves going back on :smiley:

Good…i’ll assume the position then :wink:
smiled.

And a packet of Polos used to be 3p. Yeah really. Until they went up to 3 and half p. Thats a 16.666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 % increase. Not fair, we squeaked at the time and all demanded a pocket money rise above inflation to cope with this new economic situation.

Prices go up, supply, demand blah blah. OMC gets lots of praise on here, nuff said :smiley: