Old Dog Wants to learn new tricks

Hi everybody. I’ve just registered and posting for the first. Understand that protocol is to post here first and say hi to everybody so here I am.

I’m Glenn now known as Shotgun and i live in Bromley, commuting to Central London each day on my Daytona 600. I’m looking to get out and have some fun although I am what you might call middle aged - still you’re only as old as you feel. My previous riding buddy was my brother but his licence has been suspended following injury resulting from an assault but he’s hoping to get it back early next year.

Anyway, as I work in Central London hoping to pop in to the meet at Waterloo so hope to meet some of you in person soon.

Welcome Glen

you old dog…LOL

welcome

Quick, duck, before Da Artist clouts you with his crutches (though I guess he’ll be giving them back soon…?)

A very warm welcome … older wiser and more insurance !

Hi and welcome to LBs, hopefuly see you at the ace on Monday

Ian

welcome Glenn. At last someone else from Bromley! Might see you on the commute into London…

Welcome to lb, I feel 21, occasionally 15 or even younger.

Welcome!

Welcome to LB matey,

See ya at Cubana, the Ace newbie meet or one of the many rideouts. Flats has a rideout to Portsmouth leaving Box Hill ont he 8th - get yer name down - its is the rideouts section.

Keep it rubber side down fella.

I’m never giving them back I have had them so long they feel like a part of me Muffin

Now Shotgun Welcome to LB

poke poke n SmacK with the newbie crutches

Da Artist

Hey Shotgun, welcome to LB! Hope to see you at Cubana! Post up a picture of your ride for us in the Pictures forum!

Hiya

Welcome to LB

poke poke with the newbie stick

Welcome

AJ!!

welcome to the site Glenn. i know an old dog that wanted to learn new tricks, so i married her to give me a bit more time to train her…