OK i need to have a car license now...............weak

OK i need to have a car license now…weak

anybody know of a good car shivers driving instructor in west london???

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Stupid job! making me drive a car…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

did mine with bsm, not cheap though but passed first time

Dunno where about in west you are but all me and my mates used the same guy hes really good and a laugh. He’s called Chris he just does his own thing now thanks to word of mouth etc so just give him a ring and see if he can teach you. 07941 015077 - I think its like £21 an hour :slight_smile:

Whoever you use make sure its a green octagon badge in the window, not pink triangle. They are a trainee if its pink and havent passed the qualifying exams. BSM use trainees, and you wouldnt be told, and be paying full price.

I would offer my excellent services (not a word you lot) but i am based in south east.
Good luck with it :slight_smile:

did mine with BSM in eailing. did 3 lessons and then the test and passed. mind you i’ve always driven auto cars and just did a few lessons to learn manuel and get a feel for how the test should be driven. plus they are using the new fiat 500’s now:D

Thank you Mel - Thats very good to know!

thanks all, word of mouth is how i will find an instructor, i dont like the agency idea too much either.

:slight_smile:

Got my lessons free last year as my mate’s first pupil - he’d just qualified as an ADI :slight_smile:
He did forget to put his cert thing in the car on test day , though, so I don’t count as his first pass .

What colour is your triangle then Mel?;):P:D

I used BSM, they were really good. I would suggest my instructor cos he was the coolest but he operates in east london only :frowning:

Vale

Dunno where about in west you are but all me and my mates used the same guy hes really good and a laugh. He’s called Chris he just does his own thing now thanks to word of mouth etc so just give him a ring and see if he can teach you. 07941 015077 - I think its like £21 an hour

That’s cheap and worth travelling to get. Also gets a personal recomendation. Subject to logistics, sounds sorted out.