Oi you yes you .... Stand still .... its FRIDAY... Roll Call

Haha! Thanks everyone :slight_smile:
I didn’t quite phrase it like that Navig, chose the simultaneous letter and conversation method! Onwards and upwards now…

Sorry Nivag, can’t edit posts on my phone to spell your user name correctly!

What’s the new job?

Commercial Director for a construction firm.

What job is on the horizon for you Curtis? When do you hear about it?

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

Hi ‘Founder’ :wink:

mole
well i passed the initial application process so should hear soon hopefully about an interview date. For a role in the Department of Health

mole
well i passed the initial application process so should hear soon hopefully about an interview date. For a role in the Department of Health Curtis
I thought Jeremy Hunt wasn't going to be replaced? That must have just been a smokescreen. I see now.

I was quite happy when I heard initially that he was axed, then to my horror it was recalled by the BBC!!!

Evening all, all this talk of new jobs, hope they all work out as planned.

Having tendered my notice at the beginning of the month, with no job to go to, I have just had a driving assessment for a fairly local company on fridge work.

The assessor thought I drove in a very relaxed manor, nice to have a compliment. Anyway I have been offered a job, so Its down to the financial man of the company to wo me now.

Evening all, all this talk of new jobs, hope they all work out as planned.

Having tendered my notice at the beginning of the month, with no job to go to, I have just had a driving assessment for a fairly local company on fridge work.

The assessor thought I drove in a very relaxed manor, nice to have a compliment. Anyway I have been offered a job, so Its down to the financial man of the company to wo me now.

Rosso
Congratulations Rosso, I hope they offer what you are looking for! Good luck :)

Good luck Rosso & Curtis, congrats Mole. This itchty feet syndrome is in danger of becoming contagious

@ Rosso - did you rohypnol him before the test??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: