Oh god i dropped my bike (What a twat)

Hats off to you Rob, not only did you make a dramatic entrance you took it well, well after the pint anyway:), and you posted it on here.

As Mel stated you can post out the Newbie section so i will move this to General Chat so EVERYONE can read it :w00t:

Maybe a pair of these might help…

Attachments

PlatformShoes.gif

I was yakkin when I heard the crash, You certainly got everyones attention, if you make that kind of entrance wherever you go let me know so I can video it :smiley:

Ha, oops,no worries, we’ve all done it…if not so publicly!

Triumph sidestands are rubbish, I’ve got an extension jubilee clipped onto mine - got fed up taking 2 minutes getting cramp in my calf trying to get my heel on the knob!

Cue heel on knob jokes…

speak to garret, you can compare notes about dropping your bike on other peoples :w00t:

That’s not very nice Steve …(fecking funny though) :D:hehe:

nah it wasnt very nice

for andyp :w00t:

I know someone else who had a lucky escape too :wink:

i thought Garret had changed his name for a min

he could have done…

we dont know what spies could be watching us… :blink:

Your brother was only 3 days old and you let him have a go on your brand new bike? Thats just madness!! I think you should have waited a bit longer… I mean, my nieces are now about a month old but they’re still not ready to ride motorbikes. Suggest you have a re-think.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:w00t::w00t::smiley:

OMG my heart went out to you when that happened!

I was at BM last night but must have been too late for this - the reason for my late arrival being that I got my bike stuck on a 3x3ft patch of grass and had to be “rescued”
I have dropped my bike once, on my driveway, and a ‘helpful’ old granny stopped to give me a running commentary pointed out “oh, that looks heavy, it looks like you’ve damaged something, there’s glass on the ground” whilst I struggled to pick it up and restrain myself from punching her in the face.
Well done for admitting it was you and not just picking a new username etc - personally I am just relieved that you did it and not me! lol. I had a few ‘almost’ moments soon after changing bkes so have taken to the double kick just to be sure its actually down!
A guy did it at california superbike school at brands but fortunately nobody else was parked close enough to get taken out.
Look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:
Anita x

ps where do you plan to park at BM?? :w00t:

Got to start them early! I did wait a whole 3 days, I think that’s plenty :w00t::hehe::smiley:

I dropped the DAS bike the first day. grabbed the front brake doing a Uturn!

Oh rob! it happens to the best of us buddy…

i’ve been riding 15yrs and i turn into BM and say in my head “what ever you do dont drop it now…”

Is it a blue tiger you ride?

looks nice…

Me too! And then when you leave there’s that crappy road surface by the pub that sends the front wheel going everywhere… :smiley:

Happens to everyone: I dropped my DAS bike on a u-turn. To be exact, I grabbed the front brake, then bailed out spectacularly to guffaws from the instructor. “Well, that’s one way to do it,” he said in my earpiece…