Off Road Training

This might have been asked before but does anyone know where can I learn some basic off roading for beginners somewhere near Greater London or M3, M4 corridor??

the first part of training is to go out to the garden in all your motorcycle gear and trough yourself in the mud a couple of times .there are a few places that offer bike gear and trainning . essex off road expirience , cas honda , and yamaha have a couple of places .or if you have a bike you can use your road boots and hat there are tracks all around the nearest one with a nice relaxed atmosphere is high wycombe just of j4 of the m40 any one there will help you with rideing and the owner and his son who is very good will teach you ! to go out on track costs about £30 .

Thx for your advice as I am new to off roading stuff. - I must try rolling around in the mud I guess before I invest in a bike although cant be in the garden as its paved over

Hi there, a friend of mine took his wife to a place in Docklands for a day’s off-road training. He has some off-road experience and she is a dirt novice. They both enjoyed the day and learned lots. She was able to hire a Honda CRF230 for the day. The CRF230 is a great first dirt bike as it is low, light and unintimidating.

This was at the Newham Docklands Motorycle Project (East end of the City Airport runway, next to the Thames).
0207 473 4434 - [email protected]

Hope this helps

Duncan

Welcome to LB Duncan!

Thanks for the tip mate. Come to meet us at the Waterloo meeting on wednesdays!

Hey that is really useful info - thanks for that will look into it and def have a go - hmmmm now I just have to work out how to get all that mud off me