Off-bike social & drinks - weekend 24/25th October

The perfect excuse for a Large Night Out presents itself as I’m getting a year older. Thinking Covent Garden area, some cheap food somewhere to line the stomach prior…

Votes please for preference to Friday 24th or Saturday 25th and I shall enquire further.

edit: 25th gets it http://londonbikers.com/forums/1095347/off-bike-social–saturday-25th-october-5.30pm

I don’t actually think I can do either date at the moment, but if I can I vote Friday :smiley:

Good call Martin, Saturday suits me sir :smiley:

Gavin that’s a shame

Won’t comment on date as not sure what plans are by the powers that be, but may be there either way :slight_smile:

I’m working that weekend so can’t make it

No preference for me ATM. I’ll try and be there whichever

Would be interesting to meet the bikers as civilians for a change! I voted sat since I already know I’ll be working late Friday :pinch:

friday for me.

I’ll have to change my vote to friday because I forgot about OC’s ride on Sunday so I won’t be able to get f*cked up on Saturday night!

[quote]
Slan (01/10/2014)

I’ll have to change my vote to friday because I forgot about OC’s ride on Sunday so I won’t be able to get f*cked up on Saturday night![/quo

:DWhich weekend?

Ooooh :smiley: Back to Saturday then!

Either day for me :slight_smile:

But for some reason those Dates ring a Bell

Awww bollocks, I’m definitely out, I’m heading up north for my dads birthday! :crazy:

Dammit I’m away in Brighton that weekend. :smiley:

Saturday night works for me

I will be happy to have a drink or two on Friday, I work nearby, so let me know what’s the final decision!

Cheers

dont worry Sam, thats just old age. :smiley:

I’m due a weekend’s banishment to The North this month sometime, but if it’s not that weekend then each is as good as the other for me.

I am up for this. Either date is good :smiley:

Pascal

If we’re doing food prior to drinking, China Town is only a few minutes walk away from Covent Garden, and there’s a lot of reasonably priced restaurants there. Plus eating with chop sticks can be fun