OCC AT THE ACE.....................

Is it true that the OCC guys will be leading the ride to brighton on sunday?

I may have to indulge in another trip to the ace to ride as well…

I think it’s true, as someone spotted the head OCC guy in town the other day. Awesome, I quite like watching their program Let’s see if Foxy can get an interview with them!

That would be great, even more reason to be there…

Glad I won’t be there then

Bleeding hate OCC, bunch of fraggles who think their the best, just because they take a frame from one shelf, and engine from this box, petrol tank from another box, and assemble a bike. The japs have been doing it for years

I’m definately going to be there, all my mates are busy that day so I’ll be riding out alone But I dont care, should be a laugh anyway!

-Hennessy

Hennessy, you won’t be alone, you’ll be among LB’ers! Urban Terrorist, it’s more of a laugh to watch than anything else, what you say is true, but each to their own, I’m just glad it’s on TV so I can watch!

wow! I do fancy one of Paul’s junior bikes! I will be there even if rains!

I will be riding alone as well, so being part of the LB brotherhood is great…

So if all the LBer’s are going down, shall we meet at the Ace somewhere and ride down together?

-Hennessy

Yes! Meet at the ace and stick together. Stickers are available, so hang around near other LB’d up bikes!

Ok then, wikid. Well I’ll get some stickers off you on Sunday if you don’t mind Jay… Cya at the Ace. What time is everyone getting there for?

-Hennessy

Hey Hennessy the Ride to Brighton starts at 10am so i think i will get there about 8 ish.

The ace site : www.ace-cafe-london.com/

“Hey Hennessy the Ride to Brighton starts at 10am so i think i will get there about 8 ish. The ace site : www.ace-cafe-london.com/

Yea I know, I practically live there!!! Just wondered what time ppl where getting there for, I will probably get there around 8:30 then. I think everyone is setting off for Brighton at 10:30…

What time on Sunday at the Ace?