OBITUARY

Mate of mine called Howard riding a ZX7 was kiled yesterday at 7:30 near Wimbledon in an RTA side swiped by a van he was overtaking.

R.I.P.

I shall post details of the funeral if anyone wishes to attend.

I last saw Howard last Feb 15th at the Ace Cafe Streetfighter and Supermoto night. shame, he was a really nice chap.

RIP Howard.

Sorry to hear the Cpt. Sad news indeed.

I’ve set up a space in my website guestbook for people wishing to leave their condolescences for his family to read…

here is the link http://www.captnmoto.co.uk/20702/index.html

Thanks

RIP fellow rider … didn’t really know you but deepest thoughts go out to friends and family.

Sorry to hear that captR.I.P HOWARD My thoughts go out to his family and friends…

Sad news CaptMoto, my condolences to you and the other people he leaves behind…

Yup ditto all the above.

Man, we need some good news on this forum…

My thoughts go to the family and friends rip.

My thoughts go out to those left behind. RIP

Thank you very much for all your response in here and in the guestbook link I passed you. This link is being passed to Howard parents and it is nice that so many of you had such nice words even if you didn’t know him personally. Its nice to see that the biking community has such strong bonds.

cheerioo

R.I.P

R.I.P. Howard. My condolences and thoughts with the family in this terrible time.

R.I.P

Pegs down for ya.

very sad news indeed. sincere condolences to his family and friends.

xx

Heard about this from Biggus when at Snetterton yesterday, I was a tad shocked. RIP to the man, a fellow comrade taken from us early.

Another Biker joins the riders in the sky!

RIP Howard

My thought go to his family and friends.

Dear Howard,

Fellow rider although I never knew you ,

and now I never will.

I say to you, my first and final words,

Rest in peace.

My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP Howard . I met Howard for the first & last time less than 2 weeks ago, and was very saddenned to hear of his passing. My thoughts are with his family, friends and work colleagues.

Just read this … sad news … the same thing happened to one of my best friends, ironically on the same model of bike.

My sincerest condolences to Howard’s friends and family!

Very sad news indeed and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Will mean that we ride a bit more carefully for a while.
Please be careful guys