Oakdene Wednesday 26th May

Me and LewisR6 are going to be there, then off to Maccy D’s as usual for some food so we dont get poisoned by the food at the dene… :D:D

There was 9 of us last week for the ladies and gents that couldnt be arsed riding into London for the official LB BMM …

(please not that I am not organising a meet that deliberately clashes with the LB meet, due to the amount of trouble this caused last time i posted it, i am adding this disclaimer. The Oakdene is a meet that has been going for many many many moons, and is not a new one that has anything to do with Mel, LB or anything else that anyone cares to add, i am simply asking if anyone is heading that way, also any hooning around on the road on the way to Maccy D’s is not my responsibility, if you get yourself into trouble dont blame me…i am going to be very well behaved this week) :w00t: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes you are and i strongly protest:w00t::smiley: up BMM, up BMM…down Oakdene, down Oakdene:D

haha, i thought that disclaimer was really funny, but it was 8am and i was tired, and had only had 1 coffee!!! :smiley:

i thought you knew better Mel… tut tut x :wink:

Are we still ruiding out during the day? :smiley:

Might be there depends if i draw the short straw to be on standby or not.And as to hooning to maccy d,s i deny any knowledge of being there lol:)

If dying birds dont get in the way of our second date :w00t::w00t:

Nothing will get in the way of our second date baby :wink:

coughs into life Excuse me???

Hopefully should be able to make it not sure what time though will you lot be parked in the layby again !!!:slight_smile:

Its not our second date now that ur coming :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, in the layby… i’d obviously rather be reversed into by a big lorry than park on the gravel (girl common sense working there… ):w00t::w00t:

Might leave you two novices to it and go for a blast myself. Being a man i can do what ever i want, so if i want to come along…I CAN and I WILL! ;):w00t:

I can see why was a pain in the arse trying to get out of the other car park last week if can make it should be there about seven !:slight_smile:

hmmmm…We will speak later Dearest! x

Mel, this is why ur so fu*king AWESOME :smiley:
Looking forward to out sexy date tomorow :wink: I will be at urs bright and early so we can u know get ready :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Cant make this one tonight as my brothers girlfreinds cousin has this freind who knows this boy who has this aunt that says i really should stay in and be with my girls tonight…

so…

ima nota cummin outa…

smiled:D.

Ahhh, could have just said cosy night in you big girl :D:D:D:w00t::w00t:

Will catch up with you next week maybe… :smiley:

I’m still going though, providing it doesnt p1ss down tonight :w00t: I might take some cake,
See… you’re going to be trading cake for cuddles with mrs smiled and playing with Roo…(best choice mate :wink: ) :D:D

xx

im out friday night tho …you need to get that little ass out then…!!!

u& lew come out and play with the big boys chicken feet!!!:D.

smiled:).