Now this is good - Have it

Ducati UK have joined forces with MotorSport Vision to give track day enthusiasts the chance to sample a Ducati free of charge.

Two track days have been confirmed at Brands Hatch on the 29 May and Cadwell Park on the 31 May. Riders who book onto these exclusive events will not only be able to explore their own bike’s potential on two of the most challenging and exciting race tracks in the country, but will also have the opportunity sample a selection of Ducati’s new 2007 range.

Ducati UK has provisionally confirmed that it will be bringing the Sport Classic GT1000, Monster S4RS, Monster 695, Multistrada 1100, ST3s ABS and of course the acclaimed 1098 and 1098s. Plus, we hope to have available to ride for one of the first times in the UK the brand new Hypermotard.

The Ducati motorcycle range will be attending both Cadwell and Brands Hatch on the dates as will Ducati UK staff who will be on hand on both days to help with any enquiries.

The cost of the Brands Hatch bike trackday on 29 May is £159, with Cadwell Park priced at just £89. To book and to take advantage of the chance of a free Ducati test ride, simply visit www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdaycalendar or call Alex or Nick on 0870 850 5013. Further dates will be announced later in the summer.

Tuesday 29th May 2007 - Brands Hatch (Indy)

Brands Hatch - Novice Session with DucatiBike£149.00 BOOK NOWBrands Hatch - Intermediate Session with DucatiBike£149.00 BOOK NOWBrands Hatch - Advanced Session with DucatiBike£149.00 BOOK NOWNEW - Brands Hatch Novice Bike Track EveningBike£75.00 BOOK NOW

Thursday 31st May 2007 - Cadwell Park (Full)

Cadwell Park - Novice Session with DucatiBike£89.00 BOOK NOWCadwell Park - Intermediate Session with DucatiBike£89.00 BOOK NOWCadwell Park - Advanced Session with DucatiBike£89.00 BOOK NOW

That’s a very good thing! I’m surprised they’ve bitten the bullet and decided to make it happen. BMW were doing this last year, but nobody wanted to ride barges around Brands. Just make sure you get in there first of all if you want to ride one, as no doubt they won’t have a huge stock there and people will smash em up!

Cadwell Park is so cheap I’m tempted myself! I love this circuit to bits. I’d love to take a 1098 base round the circuit.

Booked…Novices…Cadwell 31st May…Gonna go up on Wednesday after work.

Anyone know cheap B&B near the circuit?

Note to self: Bring your baffles

I’m much temped as well; likewise any track day I’m reading about these days.

I’m waiting for some spares to arrive to my mechanics, not that I need them but I need to service the bike and change tires before I start my track day season and need to wait for the supply to arrive.

Hopefully will happen soon…

Lucky git! Thats’ll be an amazing day!

Make sure you get some shots with your knee down on one of those italian stalions!

The Black Horse has always accomodated us nicely. Such a beautiful circuit. Damn, I wanna go fast!

http://www.keddingtonhouse.co.uk/

Top place

I think I’ll take it easy on one those expensive Italian machines .

Guess it depends if you have to put down a fat deposit!!

My guess would be yep, or even have to buy it if you break it type arrangement.

Thanks for the info on places to stay Jay & Trigger

Just spoke to Alex…There’s a £500 damage waiver.

Not bad…Will try a 1098 and a Monster S4

The S4 is a beautiful bike. I could imagine ragging one around London