Notice of Intended Prosecution whilebike is locked at home

I assume its the first stage - if the bikes look the same, then it goes down to your evidence that you and no-one else could ride it. Abzero
You are correct, on top of which they have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the OP was committing the offence.  If there is reasonable evidence to counter a prosecution, (as there is in this case) any conviction would be regarded as being what is called an unsafe conviction

A question on the back of this. For this offence the OP has proof he was elsewhere… but next time he may not have such proof. Given that there is a possibility the bike on a cloned plate is still out there, would the evidence from the first occasion be reason enough to throw out any other conviction. I’m assuming they would then go further and examine ccTV but this can be inconclusive

Doesn’t the NIP give the location of the offence. Last l heard of a case like this the car was in the London congestion zone at the time but got flashed near Manchester.

Hi guys
Just heard back from them after I sent off my evidence and all that
And they basically said that they have received them and the case is under investigation and I will be receiving a full response in due course

Have you seen their photographic evidence?

They have not sent any
Do I need to ask for it?

They have not sent any Do I need to ask for it? bilalbk
Not at this stage.  See what the result of their enquries are.