Not many people know this!!

If you take your tax disc off and also your Reg plate when you go to a track day in Brands and I also hear Cadwell too. Even with a noisy can you are still allowed to race around the tracks and they will let you ride any direction you want too!!

The best bit is…

ITS FREEEEEEEEE!!! :P:D:P:D

How do you know this? … Most have a db limit for the circuit, so it wouldn’t matter if you took a race bike, road legal bike, or scooter, as they would all need to be under the track db limit.

Well, that is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry mate, :smiley: I was continuing from a quality post from earlier on in the evening…

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic428339-58-1.aspx

cool :cool:

it’s the, erm, law of the, ahem, free now apparently… Take your plate off and pay fugg all, for anything, ever again…

Can I be a member of this club! lol :smiley:

[quote]
phantomgixer (02/09/2008)

too right … :smiley:

back to **** hole westminster anyway , if the bike has a cover on it they are not legally allowed to touch the bike to even see the plate ??

Apparently, so I hear, when you hotwire a bike and snap the disklock of, you can ride it all for free. Even better, then you go to a petrol station and don’t have to bother paying either. Same for speed cameras, just ignore them, somebody elses will get the bill.

Isn’t all this free stuff great

[quote]
keith-17 (02/09/2008)

That used to be the case. Now they are allowed to lift the cover to see the reg.