Not afraid of snakes???

Subject: Snake

Seems a sheep farmer was puzzled about the disappearance of some sheep on his farm.
After a few weeks, the farmer decided to put up an electric fence.

About a week later, this is what he found!
Now, I know we’ve all heard of people being eaten by snakes and I bet most of us have said,
‘If a snake tried to eat me, I’d blah, blah, blah and get away.’

Well, this is a Python and they’re extremely aggressive. They have a few teeth that they
use to hold their prey while they wrap around them and then constrict.

Could you get away if this one bit you and held on with its
‘few teeth’?

(Note: the
fence wires are 10 inches apart.)

i got six snakes and not that afraid on em, but fuk that!!!

OH MY !!!:blink: i would sh*t myself if i came across that:w00t:

Terrified of snakes me…:crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qacIuWUMR8

this one bit off a bit more than it could chew…

(or is it just a bulimic snake???)

OMG THATS BIG

Looks like he’s just making room for the bloke prodding him with the paddle!

I have an african rock python and you had better believe they are aggressive…mine will always try to take a quick bit of your hand if it can…mind you when he is in your hand he is a lovely lad…its just getting hold of him thats the problem, he does like to bite…he has had me three times but I am too fast for him now, as I am prepared and ready for any move…mine is only 4 foot long and I feed him about once a month…so that he doesn’t grow too fast…he will likely reach 25-30 foot in about 5-6 years…

his name is cruise control, what snakes you got tattochick…

saw that nutter sarf afrikan bush bloke wrestle with a massive python on TV
poor thing was sleeping in a stream, meditating or something
along comes this film crew and the nutter pulls all 7m of him out and starts wrestling messing with him :w00t:

I have an african rock python and you had better believe they are aggressive…mine will always try to take a quick bit of your hand if it can…mind you when he is in your hand he is a lovely lad…its just getting hold of him thats the problem, he does like to bite…he has had me three times but I am too fast for him now, as I am prepared and ready for any move…mine is only 4 foot long and I feed him about once a month…so that he doesn’t grow too fast…he will likely reach 25-30 foot in about 5-6 years…

his name is cruise control, what snakes you got tattooist chick…

I have an african rock python And a stammer;)

Not a snake, but saw this whilst looking at the Snake bringing up the Hippo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7aShDkLWKs&feature=related

Not for the faint-hearted!

that’s funny!!!:w00t:

i used to keep snakes, a royal python and an albino cali king.

love em! i likes me snakes, love the photoshopped teeth in teh first pic, pyhtons can bite and have small teeth, not fangs!!?

I have a snake, it is 1 foot long and I call him General I keep in my pants if any of you lovely ladys want to have a stroke…

Come on if I did not say this someone else would have done, probably Ginger if he saw this post

i frightfully HATE snakes. im sh!t scared of em. m8 of mine had a baby boa-constrictor(bout two ft) and decicded it would be fun to put it round my neck. i felt it tense up and get tighter and the sweat was pouring off me iwas gona throw the thing but the grip it had on me was phenominal!!!!!! ask stacey(physco) shell tell ya i want one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3M1O-WQrM&feature=related