Norzuki re-build

This thread is likely to continue into 2009:unsure:, bike started off as a mates togeather build some 6 years ago and it took the form of 1958 Norton frame with GSXF750 engine and running gear, it was ok but not great.

The idea is to strip out and sell unwanted bitz {done that} and re build it with a better heart and running gear ie GSXR 1052 130bhp {thanks Ken} screamer engine with ZX9r upside downies and ZRX swingarm and shocks.

Will post as i go

Attachments

Norzuki-001.jpg

Norzuki-003.jpg

This is gona be mental, can you imagine sitting at the lights with a group of sports bike riders up for the play :smiley: :cool:

Cant wait to have a go mate :w00t:

i’d love something like that myself :slight_smile:

Or even better, going underneath some bloke on a fat tyred rear end fighter at any given corner:P:P:P

Shut up mate, your bikes nearly as old as you :D:P:)

but not as old as you:hehe:

Thats looks ace, look forward to seeing the finished product.

SUPPORTER OF CHELSEA FC ON SATURDAY :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be to mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats twice in 2 weeks you`ve been stuffed, best stick to what you know Tel like…Stunting:D:P:D

Mmmmmm one off replica ally frame, Talon wire wheels, modern running gear and a 1052 screaming Gixer lump…BIG KAHONAZ AMIGO !!!

STOP SPENDING MY MONEY!!!:wink:

I’ve always loved the Cafe Racer look. Seeing it brought up to date is a great idea. Look forward to seeing the final results:cool:

right Norzuki has under gone its rebuild, she now wears a zx9r front end, zrx1200 rear, dunstall seat unit, battery is housedin seat hump, swede seat, one off yokes

She nearly killed me on her maiden run out, oil line blew off at the engine take off and she spat her oil all over the rear tyre at 75 / 80mph going round a left hander, dont know how i stayed on, she obviously loves me :w00t:

Here is a vid of her running, crank up the volume and listen to her sing

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Oncas/Norzuki/

Pictures please!! :slight_smile:

f*cking sweet m8.

[quote]
Oncas (11/04/2011)

right Norzuki has under gone its rebuild, she now wears a zx9r front end, zrx1200 rear, dunstall seat unit, battery is housedin seat hump, swede seat, one off yokesShe nearly killed me on her maiden run out, oil line blew off at the engine take off and she spat her oil all over the rear tyre at 75 / 80mph going round a left hander, dont know how i stayed on, she obviously loves me :w00t:

Here is a vid of her running, crank up the volume and listen to her sing

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Oncas/Norzuki/[/quote]Unfortunately we got a toothache pill advert when we tried to listen. Any still photos?

Sorry about that try this instead http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Oncas/Norzuki/?action=view&current=Norzukivid.mp4

Pics

Attachments

clutch-side-1-skewed.jpg

Engine-1-skewed.jpg

front-skewed.jpg

zorst-skewed.jpg

rear-skewed.jpg

Norzuki-complete.jpg

One of the issues that i had was the lock to lock turning circle, basically non existant, so after a conversation with the father in law {used be classic car restorer} he came up with the idea of contacting Dent Man and asking him to put some dents in, sent him an email thru his site www.dentman.co.uk an the fella came round on his bike with tools and sat there for an hour tapping away at the tank and created me more room on the lock stop…Top Man charged me £40, well pleased with the outcome needs finishing by me with some wire wool and polishing mop.
Anyone else have this issue with front end swap, well worth a shout to the fella…Martin Leach 07774812512