North Wales Weekend #9

you got no chance, riders are selected to go on these trips and no wheelie kings are allowed OR bikes as slow as yours :slight_smile:

not me this time, im gonna be preparing for milau lol:D

Thanks for the heads up Mark!..

Can I come on this one please? The summer canā€™t come soon enough!

**** you tucky! You ride like a girl!

that maybe so but always in front of you, and i wouldnt even bother thinking of going to wales if i was you as you wont even see angs back light, even i have trouble doing that lol p.s. ang we looking at going on this trip if it does not clash with our ring trip

A little taster. :smiley:

More

https://www.youtube.com/v/Be0uQnmAXd8?version=3

cannot wait!

Just seen this - itā€™s my birthday weekend so would be rude not to take my first official trip to Wales I think!

From a couple of enquiries Iā€™ve hadā€¦

We all want to enjoy the weekend and havenā€™t got time for breakdowns, messing about at garages whilst we get bald tyres sorted or continually have police problems because ā€˜someā€™ riders have smaller number plates!

MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WITH AT LEAST 1000 MILES OF TREAD ON YOUR TYRES.
MAKE SURE YOUR BIKE IS ROAD WORTHY - Iā€™D ALSO ADVISE YOU TO HAVE SOME KIND OF AA RELAY OR THE LIKES.
ONLY COME IF YOU HAVE THE STANDARD SIZE NUMBER PLATE ON THE BIKE, Iā€™M NOT PREPARED TO GET PULLED OVER THREE TIMES FOR THIS AGAIN.

Is this what you want to post Mark:

https://www.youtube.com/v/W9k1Xh2eYcw?version=3

you only see caravans

Lucky I kept the original plate! :smiley:

And re edited list yes, +1 of the Cindy variety for me, cheers!

Put me down please

woohooo!!! this is so exciting!!! i canā€™t wait!!! :w00t::w00t: holy guacamole!!! itā€™d be also my first official trip to Wales! :cool:

would this be more exciting than our Chester trip then? :D:P

and since itā€™s your bday, i may have to drink more than 2 bottles of ginger beer then :slight_smile: 3 to the max!! :P;)

Would you like it to be quick and pain free or slow and drawn out? :smiley:

Good boyā€¦ Iā€™ve been done for my very slightly smaller plate up there, next time I was a good girl but half the group wasnā€™t and they all got done for it :smiley: ā€¦ We had bother from plod most of that weekend, hey Frenchie :unsure: with his g-string sized plate.

oi speak for yourself and dont involve me in it lol as for my 11 year old low milage bike it dont have that problem either. :slight_smile:

aarrrrggggghhhhh she has done it again