North Wales Weekend #12 - September 2012

Westie I can’t wait to take your new bike up Hellfire Pass. :smiley:

Sorry Angie, on its way! :slight_smile:

How much did you pay them? :smiley: I wouldn’t ask Motopup to vouch for you either, he’s a dodgy geezer :hehe:

:slight_smile: Nice one.

Yeah, heard that one before… I’m intrigued where Hellfire Pass is, sounds like your bum after a curry :laugh:

Thanks…I can see payment in there but it won’t show me who it’s from lol.

True! So is JasonB!

You have no hope Rusty! Ive been trying to get on one of these Welsh shindigs for years!

That’s only because you’re under the thumb and not aloud out :hehe:

Jason & Terry are just big trouble makers - One can’t ride through puddles without falling off and the other can’t see 2 ft in front of him :smiley: But they are both still loveable terrors :kiss:

so true! ^^^^^

That’s weird as same details as the initial deposit. It’s left mine anyway so assume it’s ours :wink:

Yeah that is worrying about Terry, now I know why he does not want to lead in the dark :pinch:

Ah you see it’s not so much about who you know (dodgy geezers included) it’s how much you can pay!

Some don’t want payment in £ they like a bit of the other, ask Westie :smiley:

Couple of packets of ginger biscuits will suffice im sure

He wasn’t to keen on Ginger nuts. :smiley:

behave you lot lol, no one is taking my tiger anywhere lol:hehe:

Thanks to those who have paid up in full… Any chance everyone can settle up by the end of this month (it should have been June) as the money has to be paid across.

It’s the final count down… No payment by the end of this month the places get opened up especially those who said they have paid and haven’t :unsure:

Ashton, good boy :smiley:

See you there chaps - I’ll be on the invalid carriage again, I’ve had zero chance of sorting the Gilera GP800 over-heating problem, that’ll have to wait a few months. It’s probably a cracked cylinder, so it might become a GP1000 (or even GP1200) by next year. :wink:

Due to 4 people having dropped out there are four places available BUT only to those we know and have ridden with, if you’re interested pm me.