North / South East London Biker Chicks

Hello and Welcome Sal79

Though i am over in the west i sometimes pop over to meet up with a mate over that way, drop me a line if you want to go out.

Also keep a look out for the 125 frienldy rides like the one TimR is doing today.

Hi Sal79,

I’m probably about 15 miles from you, but am properly new to riding (got my first bike 2 weeks ago? :w00t: ) so could slow you down.

Check the ride out thread though. I reckon a ride out with this lot would be a hoot.

If your having a ride with loads of ladies only you do realise it will be gate crashed yeah? :slight_smile:

Moto-King

Gate Crasher Ride Leader

Welcome to LB!

I live in east London and also ride a CG (just waiting to find the right bigger bike to buy!) so if you fancy a potter at some point let me know.

As Triskie said, keep an eye out for 125 friendly ride outs TimR does good ones :slight_smile:

Ello and welcome, I’m based in Blackheath so feel free to give me a shout if you wanna go for a blast :slight_smile:

Hopefully see you at the BM on Wednesdays :slight_smile:

Welcome and hello…

I’m Richmond so give me a pm if you are coming my way it would be nice to meet up with another girl! I’ve been on my er6f for a few months so am still learning too :slight_smile:

Hey all - thank you so so much for the warm welcome and offering to meet up… you guys are sooo nice! Wish I joined up earlier! :frowning:

Anyway, yes - lets definitely meet up! :slight_smile:

Girls, I’m free all week this week - except tomorrow… Where can we meet? I’m on the Epping side - so I’m willin to travel out towards you, as I know the majority of you are on the other side…

And yes Moto-King, if you have to gate crash - then go ahead… it will be nice to meet you, too… :slight_smile:

Smasher, whereabouts are you in East London??? Wanna meet up tomorrow evenin?

Zookiblu, I haven’t travelled that far out in London - but yeah, let’s meet somewhere in the middle… :slight_smile:

Trisckie - when you pop over to the East again, please let me know! :slight_smile:

Freeb!tchbaby - you wont slow me down at all - lets jus go out, come on! :slight_smile:

SJ - Hey, lets meet up then! Can you do any day this week? :slight_smile:

Miss Plum and Flumpit - lets meet with the others when a date is set - will be wikid to have a load of girls on a road rage! Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

I’m so excited! :slight_smile:

(Sorry - didn’t know there were that many biker chicks out there! Woooooooooh!) :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB,

plenty of ladies on here. That’s why I’m here :wink:

Yep, I have a lighter, don’t forget next time !! :stuck_out_tongue:
welcome to all the biker chicks above.

welcome duck, ignore alex, he doesnt get any action…

LOL… :laugh:

Hi sal welcome to LB

Hello and welcome to LB!!! Loads of ladies on here,not one of them obviously,but do live In Epping and can often be found drinking tea and eating cake at High Beech:D

Welcome!! :slight_smile: Zander…LLB? thats not a bad idea :smiley:

Hey Sal,

Just an idea to make life easier, how about when Trisckie goes to visit her mate near you, I’ll arrange to meet her on the way and we could all catch up together. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’d like that - sounds good! :slight_smile:

We should get some more girls to come along, too… :slight_smile:

Hi Sal,

I’m not too far away - male variety 'fraid - in South Woodford. As I think Broady says, there’s a good meet up at High Beach on Sundays…

I also think there’s a lass on here - Lou - who lives in South Woodford, too. Might be worth a pm…maybe hook up after a LB meet and trek back up to NE London…

Rob

Hey Sal,

I am near Stratford, free mostly during weekdays so give me a shout…125 myself so would rather ride with a simlar one:)

Lou’s not in South Woodford anymore.I’m in Buckhurst Hill, there are plenty of us that are east based, shouldn’t be a problem finding people to ride locally with :slight_smile:

Welcome Sal,

I’m also in North London and most of my riding is done out into Essex and Suffolk.

Male too unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue: